Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

[APP REQ.] add background noise in a phone call

This is a discussion on [APP REQ.] add background noise in a phone call within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, I've searched a lot on the web for such an application but had no luck. There are some

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all,
I've searched a lot on the web for such an application but had no luck.

There are some apps (callcheater,soundcover) for symbian that add background noises when you are in a call. For example traffic jam, airport , door bell . I want a similar free app for android. I am running lenovo a7000 with lollipop 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Check the Google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckground&hl=en

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I AM AT THE END OF MY PATIENCE WITH 2ND BSOD
I have a dell vostro 420 with windows xp sp3. I got my second BSOD yesterday. They both happened on a reboot and the first was after a virus scan that i do once a week and it was clean. the second came after a Microsoft update but the errors shown in bluescreenView are totally the same. I though...
mrjohncougar BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 75 01-23-2013 09:44 AM
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 01:47 AM
[SOLVED] how to add a new phone line
I want to add a new phone line to a small office in a hotel. They have avaya phone system and they are currently using 6 or 7 phone lines. From the avaya wires are run to the 66 block and from there to the outlets. So i think i can connect a cable from the avaya to the 66 block and it automaticaly...
frank86 Cabling and Network Cards 5 07-14-2011 08:45 AM