Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Android Stock Recovery mode SD Card Permission Denied!

This is a discussion on Android Stock Recovery mode SD Card Permission Denied! within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there anyway to fix this issue? When I try to update via Update from External it just says permission

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 05:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Is there anyway to fix this issue? When I try to update via Update from External it just says permission denied everytime. I think this is about my last and only option to attempt to recover my device, but yet again the sd card is proving to be useless to me. I have tried formatting the sd in everyway I can, turn off quick format, tried using sd card formatting tools for windows, tried ext4 file system instead of fat32, tried ntfs, tried just about everything. The computer will not let me install a proper driver for my tablet to try to use adb, it detects the device and installs a generic MTP device driver, in the device list on the pc it even lists the device by the model number QTAQZ3, however no drive letter is produced in the drives for the computer and the adb driver installation wont detect the device, I cant force install the naked drivers to it because windows says "the correct drivers are installed".

Somebody please explain this if you can?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2016, 07:49 PM   #2
Registered Member

My System

Help?
Old 04-17-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

We cannot help with no info on what device your talking about IE make and model possibly then someone might have something to suggest.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2016, 08:49 AM   #4
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus

Verizon Ellipses 8.

Did you buy this new or used? Typically you can do an OTA (via wifi) update, did that not work?
Closed Thread