Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Android Folder Lock files inaccessable

This is a discussion on Android Folder Lock files inaccessable within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i'm sure most of you know about the program/ application Folder Lock which encrypts your data for you. While upgrading

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #1
Registered Member

i'm sure most of you know about the program/ application Folder Lock which encrypts your data for you.
While upgrading my phone I created two backups of the app, one with App Backup & Restore and another by copying all of the files on my phone and sd card onto my computer however when it came to restoring the app i used app backup & restore which it recovered all the data on all of the apps except folder lock which acts like i just installed the app (asking to set passwords, no files ect) so i reinstalled the app then used the files on my computer to try too recover it which gave me the same results. please help the data i had secured is quite important.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advertising Virus?
Hi, I have some kind of virus that creates text links on all websites I visit. When I hover over the link it shows a pic, and when I click it it send me to some affiliate url. PIC: https://i50.tinypic.com/2r26s8k.jpg Before coming here I tried to removed it myself with: AVG virus scan,...
pietpatat Resolved HJT Threads 48 05-06-2013 04:52 PM
Virus plays random audio ads
Hello, I have had this virus a few times before, and usually would simply system restore and it went away. However, this time I've been doing a lot recently and don't want to have to reinstall or re download all my stuff, so any advice I could get would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I'll be...
Deatho Resolved HJT Threads 24 07-23-2012 11:16 AM
Downloads from IE say that they have a virus
Good Evening Tech Support Forum, Been awhile since I've been here. Working on my sister-in-laws notebook and it has some issues. First, Vista SP2 would not install. Got it to install after running the Vista SP2 fix from Microsoft. After that, I was able to get all of the updates installed...
mrmuggyd Resolved HJT Threads 19 06-02-2012 08:12 PM