Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Android Chrome change http page color

This is a discussion on Android Chrome change http page color within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have downloaded a library collection to the extSD card of my Android tablet ( Samsung Galaxy 4). The books

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have downloaded a library collection to the extSD card of my Android tablet ( Samsung Galaxy 4).
The books open in Chrome ( or Firefox) as HTML files, with the text pages on a standard white background, which is a bit hard on my eyes, especially at night.
Is it possible to change the background color of the pages?( not the Web page or Chrome Home page, but the actual book or document page showing in the browser) How? Which software?
I know there are HTML editors, but they involve some programming and are a bit beyond me. Besides, I donít think that they are the right tool for what I want to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ittiandro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems
I believe I have some corruption and/or malware on this system. Its an overall pain in the butt. Here is DDS: DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_x86 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16450 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.5.1 Run by Josh at 9:20:56 on 2012-12-01
Jtsou Inactive Malware Help Topics 48 12-21-2012 06:55 AM
Apple iOS vs. Google Android: It comes down to security
Which is more secure, mobile devices based on Google Android or Apple iOS? It's not just a theoretical question to IT professionals making decisions about the future use of smartphones and tablets in the enterprise. Apple's locked-down approach in iOS has given it something of an edge in the...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-03-2012 01:24 PM
Tumblr theme incompatible with IExplorer (only) (moved from ie)
Hello, Brol.tv is a Tumblr blog based on the "Redux" theme. It shows normally in Firefox, Chrome and other browsers. Unfortunately, the avatar icon in the right bar is duplicated in IExplorer. I spent time trying to resolve this problem without success. I'm not a developer nor Web...
vanderbo Web Design & Development 10 06-06-2011 07:46 PM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM