Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Adjust image on screen of TV

This is a discussion on Adjust image on screen of TV within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using Android box with Android app to play a live stream video on a Coby 19 inches LCD

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

I am using Android box with Android app to play a live stream video on a Coby 19 inches LCD t.v..

But the image is centered and elongated on the center middle of the screen and doesn't display on the whole screen width.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tvsmall.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	302009

I tried wide mode and zoom mode on the t.v. picture settings but the image still stays the same like this-

Click image for larger version

Name:	tvsmall.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	302009

Yet when I play and use the same Android app on the phone it covers the whole width of my phone screen size.

Any advice as how I can control the video image width on my t.v. screen using the Android box and app that I using to play the video ?

Thanks

Zhong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2017, 02:28 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

See the screen shot here Settings/Videos - Official Kodi Wiki

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:46 AM   #3
Registered Member

FYI These are the two settings specific you want to focus on:

Allowed error in aspect ratio to minimize black bars - Allow video player to try to fit video to screen by ignoring aspect ratio by a certain amount.

Display 4:3 videos as - Determines the zoom level that 4:3 videos are shown on widescreen displays.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2017, 11:20 AM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

I want you to look at what is available in the settings and see if you can utilise other settings, what you want to set it to might be available there.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search