Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Networking Support

User Tag List

System Unit specs check using network

This is a discussion on System Unit specs check using network within the Networking Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys, can someone help me what to use or to do to check the specs of every single computers

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 02:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys, can someone help me what to use or to do to check the specs of every single computers in the network, my computer is connected to the switches and the other computers is also connected, i needed to check their system units specs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2015, 02:41 AM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

I am assuming you wish to do this remotely.

Remote in to the client. Run msinfo32 on the client
Old 03-18-2015, 02:50 AM   #3
Registered Member

yeah it would do but it takes days before i get all of it, i'm searching for an application (except remote applications) that can scan the system units that's been attached to my switches. If its possible
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple BSODs - Win8 x64 - can't troubleshoot myself
Hi, I'm an engineering student and I'm trying hard to troubleshoot my BSODs problems born with the installation of Windows 8 x64 and/or of a new SSD. I see this forum is full of highly technical answers I liked and also good helpers so I chose to register for your help. Let's follow your...
cmatte BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 20 07-18-2013 07:18 AM
farbar
I have tried nearly everything and can't find the program to get rid of this Ice virus I downloaded farbar and tried it with these results Please help Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 25-06-2013 02 Ran by SYSTEM on 26-06-2013 09:31:13 Running from F:\...
kick-4 Resolved HJT Threads 29 07-08-2013 09:10 PM
months-long BSOD problem - please help!
My computer keeps crashing, 2-3 times a day. Usually it's when I'm streaming video. I've attached the required jcgriff files. Please help! PS - Could be relevant: I'm running an overclocked V3 gaming machine
hanideal BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-29-2013 08:19 AM
[SOLVED] Windows 7 x64 Crashing on Reboots
Operating System OS - Windows 7 64 bit Original OS - Windows 7 OEM version Shy of four years OS same age as system
Deletham_Tomala BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-24-2013 02:14 PM
[SOLVED] Network card or network driver causing BSOD
Hi so recently ive been having tons of problems with my computer frequently BSODing its getting really really annoying, im sorta scared to use the internet on my computer when i don't have to because it causes my computer to bluescreen, typically it happens when im on the internet and it usually...
Ravenclaw Cabling and Network Cards 8 12-19-2011 07:14 PM