Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

What should I proceed with CCNP or MCITP ??

This is a discussion on What should I proceed with CCNP or MCITP ?? within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, My name is Arun worked with IBM India as a backup administrator using Avamar & TSM I have

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello all,

My name is Arun worked with IBM India as a backup administrator using Avamar & TSM

I have completed CCNA. My question is, do I take the Cisco path of CCNP and then CCIE? OR do I do MCITP / Redhat / vmware?

Which path (within the above mentioned) has a lot of job openings?

Please if someone who can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

You should certify on whatever you have experience with.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
Registered Member

I do not like TSM or Avamar........ I do not wish to proceed as a backup administrator....... So please advice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

OS: XP, Windows7-8, Server03, Server08, SBS2008, SBS2011, Server2012

My System

Since you are trying to get away from TSM and Avamar, but have experience with Cisco. I would suggest going that route which I think is what Michael was suggesting.

I work about 60 hours a week and spend the rest of my time with Family and a couple of online communities, so please be patient when waiting for a reply
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to proceed ??
Using a combination of PHP, MySQL and JavaScript you are to create a web-based interface that allows individuals to create a simple assessment calendar. This will allow users to keep track of which assessments they have coming up, when they are due, and when they were completed. Your install...
Nadia936 Programming 2 03-19-2013 05:55 AM
New mobo. How do I proceed?
New mobo installation. Went smooth as silk. But now I'm not sure what to do next. I'm going to guess the first thing I need to do is a fresh install of Windows. Then do I install all the new drivers for the mobo? What about the bios? How do I know if I need to update the bios?
kizmetkat999 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 6 11-26-2012 06:50 AM
HP Pavillion Does Not Proceed to Login
HP pavillion 6000 running Vista Start-up proceeds normally but stops before the log-in screen. start-up stops with gray screen with only the cursor showing. The cursor can be moved with mouse but no keyboard keys work. Computer can be started in Safe Mode and used Why does computer not...
kjmoss Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 11-15-2011 07:00 PM
Can't proceed beyond the ME Startup Menu
Greetings..!!!! Suddenly, my computer displayed the, "Microsoft Windows Millennium Startup Menu". Whatever I select results in a reboot, followed by the BIOS startup and then redisplays the ME Startup Menu again. None of the selection options change the operation in any way. Warning: ...
thsk Win 98 & ME Support 14 11-06-2011 07:46 AM
[SOLVED] Ubuntu boot fails with 'No Init found'. How to proceed?
My system has failed to boot with a problem which is beyond my ability to understand: After selecting an option in the grub menu, a lot of messages flash past the screen (which appear to be a trace) and end showing the following (partial example): Killed mount: mounting /dev on /root/dev...
XEyedBear Linux Support 3 03-16-2011 02:34 PM