Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Suggestions please..

This is a discussion on Suggestions please.. within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone.. I am planning to do a mobile application development course in [Admin - REMOVED LINK AND NAME OF

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 11:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi everyone.. I am planning to do a mobile application development course in [Admin - REMOVED LINK AND NAME OF BUSINESS]. Before joining I would like to know which certification is more valid for a mobile application growth. Is it easy to find a job after the course? What is in your opinion? Please help me in choosing a right career
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

The best way to get a job is to develop apps to show employers what you can do.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
laptop has auto suggestions that aren't mine?
I bought my laptop new at bestbuy two month's ago.I am the only one that uses it and the wifi box however when i go to sign into my email or in certain sites my computer has auto suggestion's that aren't mine (for example i went to sign into my email and it suggested three emails that were not...
craftsancrap Laptop Support 1 11-08-2013 05:18 AM
[SOLVED] Suggestions please.
Hi guys/girls. I'm going to get a new phone next week. So after browsing through all the phones at the M1 website. I'm considering 3 phones. But I do not know which to choose and which is better. I'm looking for a fast phone and won't lag when playing games, texting and browsing the internet. So...
MrGabriel Android OS 4 09-19-2011 12:26 AM
Suggestions for 1st PC Gaming Build?
Looking to build my 1st computer with the following points in mind: Budget: around $1000 - max $1200 (JUST THE COMPUTER, the lower the better, open to making exceptions if some parts are absolutely worth getting) Goals: High-end PC gaming, flexible overclockability potential + options,...
saltyhash Building 11 09-06-2011 02:47 AM
Game suggestions?
hello everyone, since i am building a new computer near the end of the month, and the only game i have prepared for it is Crysis Warhead, i was wondering if anyone has suggestions for 1-2 games i should get? Preferances- Should be 10+hours of campaign ( if FPS 7+hours) Should be modern(...
yaright35 Gaming Discussion 10 04-26-2011 01:33 PM
Computer build suggestions
Hi, I am planning on getting a new computer system built but I dont know much about the components and stuff so I was wondering if anyone on the forum could give me a suggested build, I will provide info below. I have a friend who can put it together, but I wanted some suggestions on parts first. ...
Skosh Building 2 02-13-2011 06:38 AM