Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Starting my journey!

This is a discussion on Starting my journey! within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Well, I contacted admissions and talked to a counselor and got accepted into Bryant and Straton for Networking Technology. Basically

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

Well, I contacted admissions and talked to a counselor and got accepted into Bryant and Straton for Networking Technology. Basically learning the fundamentals running and troubleshooting networks.

These are all the coarses (other than normal mandatory academics):
Business Information Systems
Hardware and Operating Systems
Networking Fundamentals
Routing and Switching in Networked Environments
Networking with Windows
Networking with UNIX/LINUX
Wireless LANS/WANS
Network Security and Forensic Fundamentals
Network Design and Implementation
Internship Prep
Networking Tech Internship

I think I found the right place, and I'm gonna stick to it. Anybody else have experience with college in this sort of field. I wanna know some other details on what to expect? I just have to take a few more tests and then I am in, already reserved a seat they just have to figure out where to place me on the normal classes (math, english, etc.)

This is why I haven't been as active as I was in the beginning when I signed up here. I will be more active in the next few weeks once I get settled in. I start in September.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Congrats and good luck! You should learn a ton of great information in those classes.

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows cannot complete the rename operation on default first site name
Guys, I've setup a domain with 2 DC's, currently using Windows Server 2008 R2. When i righ click Default-First-Site-Name in Active Dirctory sites and Services and select Rename i receive an error saying 'Windows cannot complete the rename operation on default first site name because access is...
Brink123 Windows Servers 3 03-14-2013 10:43 PM
Please help me diagnose why my laptop keeps powering off
Hi all! First post here! For a few months now my laptop (Dell Inspiron 6400) keeps doing this on occasion: Screen goes black, Sound goes off, Hard drive light goes off, CD drive light goes ON(?) ....I guess power to the CD drive means the computer isn't fully off, just severely disabled? ...
Sam_ Laptop Support 45 10-16-2012 10:18 AM
Weird Connection Problem
Current Situation: I have 3 Computers on 1 Network. 2/3 of the computer work flawlessly. This is about the third computer. I've reformed, and installed windows vista home, and now I have the weirdest connection problem. Currently using a Lynksys Wireless G Wi-Fi adapter WUSB54GC. (I have tested...
medalmonkey Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 14 04-21-2012 01:23 AM
Event ID: 1083 Active Directory_Domain Services Error
Hi Friends, I am getting the below error in my Windows 2008 Server , Event Viewer and cause of this domain users are getting account lock frequently. Event ID: 1083 Active Directory_Domain Services Error Active Directory Domain Services could not update the following object with changes...
VikramTokas Windows Servers 6 10-18-2011 08:48 PM
Server 2003/Active Directory Missing Sites Container in AD
All right, guys. I have a weird one for you. I have two domain controllers at a client of mine and I am upgrading them to exchange 2010. I attempt to install Exchange 2010 and am met with the following error when checking prerequisites. Setup encountered a problem while validating the state...
disisit Windows Servers 4 08-09-2011 04:52 PM