Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Research Topic

This is a discussion on Research Topic within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Good day, I am aiming to pursue a Masters Degree in Information Technology. One of the requirement for entry is

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 12:28 AM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

Good day,

I am aiming to pursue a Masters Degree in Information Technology. One of the requirement for entry is that I have a research topic in mind, and currently I don't.

Can someone suggest a research topic I can use...

Thanks and more power.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #2
Enthusiast

My System

here's a good one

How a degree isn't needed to get a job in IT and that experience counts more over qualifications although qualifications help.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:42 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks... Ill look into this.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Research Refines Security Vulnerability Metrics
New Research Refines Security Vulnerability Metrics | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 09-20-2014 08:38 PM
Student Research
Hi everyone, This is slightly way off topic but I thought I would post here to see if there are any people that can assist me with my project. I am a student in my final year conducting research on cybercrime for my dissertation. If you have the time to help me I would greatly appreciate your...
matjacks Offline 43 07-27-2012 08:41 AM
Mac OS X sandboxing flaw reported by CoreLabs Research
CoreLabs Research have found a flaw in the sandboxing functionality of Mac OS X, the security firm have claimed. Mac App Store sandboxing is coming in March 2012, as Apple announced last week that all apps submitted to the Mac App Store will have to implement the system in order to gain...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-15-2011 12:16 PM
Botnets can be spotted through DNS analysis, research finds
Online criminals have evolved their tactics to harden their botnets against takedown using a variety of tactics, including fast-flux networks and Conficker-like dynamic domain generation. Yet, such tactics can also pinpoint when such networks are being created by bot operators, according to...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 06-23-2011 12:07 PM