Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Microsoft switching from Prometric to VUE

This is a discussion on Microsoft switching from Prometric to VUE within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. On September 4, 2014, Microsoft renewed its partnership with Pearson VUE to once again deliver MCP and MTA certification exams.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

On September 4, 2014, Microsoft renewed its partnership with Pearson VUE to once again deliver MCP and MTA certification exams.

Microsoft's partnership with Prometric will end on December 31, 2014. MCP exams can be taken at either Prometric or VUE testing centers through December 31. However, as of January 1, 2015, MCP exams will be available only at VUE testing centers.

MOS exams will continue to be delivered by Certiport, which is owned by Pearson VUE.

If you have any questions about the transition, be sure to check VUE's FAQ page.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Thanks BM I send that to a friend who is studying at present.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #3
Enthusiast

My System

Yeah I read that in my recent MCP news flash letter which I very rarely read but for some reason this time I did.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
please help. had system check virus, now redirect
Had system check virus and removed approx two weeks ago. Computer still acting up. I ran TDSS Killer and I believe I hit cure at the end. Since that I cannot get online. "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" shows on the screen. Also i geta message that Mcafee real time scanning is...
Tlaptony Resolved HJT Threads 93 03-05-2012 06:53 AM
Laptop running slow and freezing up
Hello! A few days ago, my laptop froze up entirely and had to be turned off. Since then, there's been nothing but problems. Programs and folders have trouble loading, it runs substantially slower than it ever has in the last 2 years, it's constantly freezing up and not responding, and a specific...
Tommy3131 Resolved HJT Threads 14 02-18-2012 09:29 PM
W32/Mariofev!mem Virus on my PC
How do I get rid of this virus. I used Malwarebytes but no detection. My McAfee could detect it but could not delete it. I think I caught it early because it doesn't SEEM to have damaged my cpu YET...There is no process to stop but the virus is there and I cannot find it. I have checked for double...
pollyproof12 Resolved HJT Threads 35 01-18-2012 01:44 PM
Rootkit problem - I posted log!
I keep getting BSODs after Windows startup in normal mode one was with "ataport.sys" and some others with "irql_not_less_or_equal" I believe it is some kind of rootkit or virus since I just got a new pair of memory which was memtested and it passed... I did this scan with DDS and GMER. As written...
Daniel089 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 46 09-04-2011 09:38 PM
Virus/Corrupt files invoking BSOD, tried reformat/etc
I'll describe my story as simply as possible. 1) I downloaded what I thought was a patch for MS Office 2010 from a "cracking" website. I'm aware that this is wrong, I needed MS Office as a student and my new (infected) computer only came with a trial - anyways I'm not going to try to justify it,...
dfro87 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 14 04-13-2011 09:04 PM