Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Java Certification and Job search: advice needed

This is a discussion on Java Certification and Job search: advice needed within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. First of all, since I'm new to the forum, I would like to introduce myself. I am Ali and I

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

First of all, since I'm new to the forum, I would like to introduce myself. I am Ali and I am a beginner in Java Programming.

The thing is, it took me a some time to decide which language to learn and now that I have some knowledge in Java, I don't know which path to take. because I really want to consider everyone's opinions before choosing my path. I don't want to waste my time and somebody else's time into doing something that turns out to be useless.

Questions: What kind of certification do I need to get a job as a developer? Is it MUST to have a University Level Degree? Would Oracle Certification be enough?

Where would be the best place to search the jobs? Should I go for Freelancing or work for a specific company, I mean which one is better?
I got some website names, which one do you prefer for job postings?

freelancer
olx
free job posting (this one I am not sure of, crwals through google so looked kind of worth it)
elance (upwork now?)

Thank you in advance for your answers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread