Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

ITE questions

This is a discussion on ITE questions within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. A technician uses the shrink volume feature of the disk management utility and splits the partition what must the technician

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
Registered Member

A technician uses the shrink volume feature of the disk management utility and splits the partition what must the technician do next in order to make the partitions useable? Delete all partitions and reinitialize the disk
Partitions the unallocated space
Format the existing partition
Convert the unallocated space into a dynamic
How Is Dsl Able To Carry Telephone And Data Signals At The Same Time?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Is this from a book or a practice exam?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
Registered Member

use the Shrink volume feature on the unlocated space but you have to format other partitions.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions for lawyer or law student
And no, it's not a joke, these are serious questions. Before I ask the questions, let me state that they have nothing at all to do with any situation I may be in. Also, I'm not saying I disagree with the law, I'm just one of those guys that thinks up things like this. OK, Question 1>WHY is...
WOLFMAN1966 Offline 2 12-02-2011 08:47 AM
Questions on upgrading
So, in a months time, I'm going to be buying some stuff with whatever money I've got. ATM, I have a HD4890, 4GB GDDR2 RAM, gigabye motherboard and a fairly small silver case with various fans/ventilation. I'm going to split my post into different sections with the different questions I'm asking. ...
jrockpunk1 Building 6 10-06-2011 04:34 PM
Questions about DBan and Compaq Recovery CD's
I'm giving a laptop to a friend and I want to make sure none of my personal files are recoverable. I'm thinking of using DBan but I want to make absolutely sure of what's going to happen before I do this. I've read all the documentation on it and I've got some questions. The laptop is a compaq...
ET Phone Home Hard Drive Support 5 10-04-2011 01:49 PM
Corsair Different Versions Questions
Hi guys, I have 4 questions below I hope someone can help me out with. 1. Is this Corsair unit made by Seasonic? This unit has $20 code and prepaid $15 prepaid card by mail from Corsair! Expires on 9/30/11 Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80...
Fenderguy RAM and Power Supply Support 9 08-21-2011 10:11 AM
Questions
Hey guys Ok first up, i request that please nobody reply with "why dont you buy, or that processor sucks go with, its no better than etc" i just want the questions answered simply i wasnt sure were to post this since it relates to a cpu and motherboard i tried another forum and thats all i...
nankura Other Hardware Support 7 03-06-2011 09:15 AM