Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

IT Help Desk Interview Questions

This is a discussion on IT Help Desk Interview Questions within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello. I'm in need of some help for schooling and the project I'm working on is a short report about

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 10:49 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello. I'm in need of some help for schooling and the project I'm working on is a short report about IT Help Desk. I have some questions that correlate with asking someone who has worked in the IT Help Desk field. I greatly appreciate any sort of feedback.

What do you feel is the greatest challenge to professionals in this field?

What are some of the reasons this challenge arises?

What advice can you give to those facing this challenge?

What is one thing a professional in our field can do to be pro-active regarding this challenge?

What kind of changes has there been within the last couple years?

What kind of changes do you see happening now or in the future?

What are the feelings of accomplishment with doing IT Help Desk?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Network Engineer Interview Questions for senior people
I am a Network Engineer working now. I am having 8 months experience now. I want to know the general interview questions for experienced people apart from asking what were the tasks and responsibilities in the current company???Pls help me????????
jobsp90 Certification & Career 4 02-09-2015 12:14 PM
How can I report or remove some questions on Yahoo Answers?
Sorry, I am new here and I don't know where to post this question. But I was wondering is there a way that I can remove or erase some of my old questions from Yahoo Answers? I have asked some questions that have a lot of personal details and I was wondering if there was a way that I can...
xEpix Networking Support 2 11-05-2014 02:59 PM
Help Desk support jobs questions please?
Hello guys, I have been doing pc repairs out of my Home Office for many years, around 2000 I had studied the A+ courses at home to prepare myself for getting into this field but now I would like to have the certification because I am seeking a Help Desk job and thinking of taking the A+ exams....
mikehende Certification & Career 9 09-05-2014 12:18 AM
Security Questions Are Insecure: How to Protect Your Accounts
Security Questions Are Insecure: How to Protect Your Accounts
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 03-28-2014 10:21 PM
Print Server questions..Help a newbie pls
Hi First post,big ask, so please go gentle. I'm only a part time technician who does the mundane jobs of sorting out the day to day problems for people who have no idea about computers. I'm hoping (with limited help) to make use of an old server and use it as a print server with print...
Caretaker Networking Support 4 01-28-2011 12:02 PM