Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

I Want partner in studying A+

This is a discussion on I Want partner in studying A+ within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey,I am anno2000 a new member to TechSupport Please I want a partner with me in studying "CompTia A+" then

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey,I am anno2000 a new member to TechSupport
Please I want a partner with me in studying "CompTia A+" then we can:
1-share our knowledgeable in the certificate
2-Ask if there something we don't understand
I want a source to study "CompTia A+" certification for free because i have no money and we will share the same source
Please i want one to accept this and this post is the first request in Techexam
With Knowing that i am begginer
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

if you want a free resource i would suggest:
Professor Messer's CompTIA 220-801/802 A+ Training | Professor Messer - CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Technology Training

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM   #3
Enthusiast

My System

first you don't need a lot of money to study the A+. You don't need to go to classes just some books and study them and practice.

the best book for the A+ is compTIA A+ all in one exam guide 8th edition by Mike Meyers. His book is very beginner friendly.

There is also a website called Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Certification Training who does free A+ training videos.

You should purchase some practice exams though, free ones are usually crap and can be cheat sheets or braindumps and if you are caught using them you can have your certification taken off you and never allowed to study any again plus legal action.

Good practice exams do cost money the best one is Cisco Network Simulator | IT Practice Exams | IT Training | Boson.com

BTW the exams do cost money, you cant do them for free.

You can get discount vouchers from CompTIA Vouchers - A+ Certification Exam CompTIA Voucher Test Discount at Prometric / VUE Testing Centers and you use the vouchers to book the exam when book through Computer-Based Testing Provider for Certification and Licensure Exams :: Pearson VUE instead of your credit card.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
Registered Member

I am actually just looking at studying the CompTIA A+ simply for my CV. I'd be happy to buddy up to learn!? :-)
Closed Thread