Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

I need Advise

This is a discussion on I need Advise within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. LOL, ok so here we go. My buddy's Nephew (don't ask, his nephews are quite a bit older than him;

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Registered Member

LOL, ok so here we go. My buddy's Nephew (don't ask, his nephews are quite a bit older than him; long story lol) ok, that being aside now his one nephew works for this Company known for short as Inland. His nephew said he will work with me whenever I go to college and give me Fri-Sunday to work being I don't have classes those three days. It's very labor intensive work, but I will be on part time with those three days. It's 16 dollars an hour I believe he said. Which is good money for my small area. My worry is I am going to be starting college here August 19. Just community college. Full time student, 16 credit hours. I'm not sure if I can handle both. I NEED the high paying job so I can get a car. Right now, I am walking to college everyday at this point unless I find a relative willing to help me out (doesn't exist). I was working for 7.25 for a couple weeks, but that wasn't enough, I make more on my own working on computers, and doing yards for people. So I quit that job. Anyone offer some advise? Seems online is the only place I can get this from no one else seems to wanna help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

It is up to you as to what you want to do. However, it is possible to work a full-time job and go to school full time. In fact, that's what I had to do in order to afford school, rent, food, and transportation... I went to school during the day and worked in the evening. Sure, there were many nights that I didn't sleep much because I had to study for an upcoming exam... but in the end, it was worth it. Graduated with a Bachelors degree in Chemistry.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

I 'm with BM here time management is what you need to work on

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread