Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

I need advice for computer tech support services

This is a discussion on I need advice for computer tech support services within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I need advice for computer tech support services . I was looking for computer tech support and i found this

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Registered Member

I need advice for computer tech support services . I was looking for computer tech support and i found this which sounds very promising. I need that kind of computer tech support for my 4 computers. A friend of mine recommend their services but he is not a computer expert and I am not a computer expert too. Also i'm not quite sure about the quality of their offering. Has anyone know more about it or even looked into this before ? If i had any other options that worth the time ,please share it. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Enthusiast

My System

The link isn't working correctly, do you mean you actually need someone on site to hel[ with support or are you having a problem?
Old 08-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbrucelee View Post
The link isn't working correctly, do you mean you actually need someone on site to hel[ with support or are you having a problem?
I corrected the link is now working im looking professional help from a company or something but i don't know a reliable company . Yes im having a problem with my computers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
Enthusiast

My System

why not ask on here in the correct place for advice on your issues? As for full time support I couldn't comment on any specific company as I have never used any.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

I don't see anything on them at resellerratings.com and the site looks and sounds ok. I get a charge out of "Pc Matic" whose ads are on TV all the time and when I go to thjeir website to check them out WOT goes off as does Nod32 Av suggesting the site is infected, and that does not happen with this site at least. If they can do this job for a one time charge of $69 and I assume it is per incident, if it holds up I would say that certainly is reasonable, but being in this business it is hard for me to believe without actually being physically present they can feel all the issue in your computers is all and you would probably be better off with a local service.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #6
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Before calling them, why not post your problem in the appropriate forum here. If it turns out to be a hardware replacement issue, the company couldn't do that remotely anyway.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #7
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich-M View Post
I don't see anything on them at resellerratings.com and the site looks and sounds ok. I get a charge out of "Pc Matic" whose ads are on TV all the time and when I go to thjeir website to check them out WOT goes off as does Nod32 Av suggesting the site is infected, and that does not happen with this site at least. If they can do this job for a one time charge of $69 and I assume it is per incident, if it holds up I would say that certainly is reasonable, but being in this business it is hard for me to believe without actually being physically present they can feel all the issue in your computers is all and you would probably be better off with a local service.
Thanks Rich-M i decided to try their services anyway and if that turns into a unreliable company i will warn everybody to stay away from them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corday View Post
Before calling them, why not post your problem in the appropriate forum here. If it turns out to be a hardware replacement issue, the company couldn't do that remotely anyway.
What is the appropriate forum ? I was looking for hours before deside where can I ask my question and here i find most appropriate to create a topic. Any other forum will be offtopic...
Old 08-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
Enthusiast

My System

well what is your problem and a mod will move it to the correct forum?
Old 08-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

You have to tell us the problem then we can suggest which forum if you can't figure it out.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
Registered Member

They are software problems a lot of them and computer tune ups. I have tablets and desktop computers that is why im looking for a company to support me.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #11
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

We recommend that you read this article…
https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...lp-305963.html
follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum section of the forum.
(Simply, click on the colored links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support ForumForum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The Malware Removal Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread