Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

HP ATA Networks

This is a discussion on HP ATA Networks within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Anyone with study material link or practice tests for HP ATA Network?

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #1
Registered Member

Anyone with study material link or practice tests for HP ATA Network?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64 10.0.19041.264; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

HP Press books | HP ExpertOne

?
Old 08-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Recommendations for good training materials (such as the one SpywareDr posted) are certainly welcome. However, be advised that braindumps and links to cracked or pirated study materials are not tolerated on this forum, just in case that's what you're after.

Thanks for understanding. :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
Registered Member

Thanks SpywareDr and Michael l appreciate your emphasis.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #5
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwezuva View Post
Thanks SpywareDr and Michael l appreciate your emphasis.
No problem. I wish I knew of some good training materials to point you towards... I've never taken any HP exams.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #6
Registered Member

Hay,
Quote from HP Institute certification portfolio | HP ExpertOne
Quote:
HP Accredited Technical Associate (ATA) certifications

Through HP Institute, HP ATA certifications provide you with practical business and IT skills for successful employment in today's technology-driven world. They validate your knowledge of HP and industry technologies and business expertise providing you the opportunity to gain higher job and earning potential through industry recognized certification.

If you are a student and want to learn more about institutions that offer the ATA curriculum and exams, visit certiport.com
please try this
Closed Thread