Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

free software just like VCE

This is a discussion on free software just like VCE within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello there, I am preparing for the CCNA exam. I cannot afford purchasing VCE so searching some freeware software just

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello there,

I am preparing for the CCNA exam. I cannot afford purchasing VCE so searching some freeware software just like VCE for online testing practice. I am running short of time so please help me ASAP.

Regards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

VCE is used to deliver braindump content - illegal collections of questions stolen from the live exam. I would recommend that you avoid using any such materials to study for certification exams, as using them is expressly prohibited by Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, and every other major certification provider in existence. If you're suspected of using them, you can be decertified for life. Not worth it... stick with trustworthy training materials.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] XP BSOD
After a few months (almost) free of the dreaded blue screens, I have just started to have them regularly again. Please find attached the test file
Dylanatstrumble BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 25 01-18-2013 07:08 AM
BSoD in 10 minutes after startup
Have recently bought a new computer and built it from scratch. I've been having problems with blue screen in the first ten minutes after I cold start it but after that the computer usually works without problem until the next day. I have been running memtest a few times and it havn't found any...
Serpentario BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 28 11-14-2012 11:09 AM
Win Server 2008 R2 BSOD's -- bad hardware?
I'm kind of at a loss. This server as been running ok now for 6 months but after moving it I am having all sorts of problems. Looking for pointers on how to troubleshoot and/or narrow down the source of the error.
bproven BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 09-15-2012 07:12 AM
System Repair has taken over
System Repair has taken over my computer since Thursday night. I downloaded Avast and Malware Bytes and ran them. They found infected objects and are supposed to have taken care of them. Yet, I am still missing have my programs (they show as empty when I try to access them). Half of my desktop...
KnitsByNat Resolved HJT Threads 72 09-08-2011 06:36 PM
Netbook Hijacked? freeze problem, Acer AspireOne
To whom it may concern: Thanks for taking the time to help me. My Acer netbook worked great for over a year before it recently was overcome with locking up / freezing issues. I've performed many hard reboots lately, which leads me to believe I have a nasty trojan or rootkit issue, but I have...
badbassrandy Inactive Malware Help Topics 7 05-28-2011 07:29 AM