Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

CPL Files

This is a discussion on CPL Files within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys trying to get my A+ Cert, anyway i am reading this book and it is talking about CPL

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys trying to get my A+ Cert, anyway i am reading this book and it is talking about CPL files, trying to figure out how to get to them, does anyone know by any chance? Not going to mess with them just wondering for future references, Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Click this. The first few links should get you what you're looking for: what they are, how to find them, and what you can do with them. :)
Old 10-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
Registered Member

haha that was pretty neat, i appreciate it Boson.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #4
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Glad to help... and to add a little humor in. :)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advertising Virus?
Hi, I have some kind of virus that creates text links on all websites I visit. When I hover over the link it shows a pic, and when I click it it send me to some affiliate url. PIC: https://i50.tinypic.com/2r26s8k.jpg Before coming here I tried to removed it myself with: AVG virus scan,...
pietpatat Resolved HJT Threads 48 05-06-2013 04:52 PM
2 different computers hangs in the same way.
Hi dear people. My old computer started to get issues with random freeze ups, and I did everything I could do. Updated drivers, ran all sorts of scans and checkups, virus free, dust free, formatted the computer, and before instaling any of my programs I still had the same issue. Nothing showed up...
Sindaya BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 10-23-2012 06:28 AM
Invisible Ads
I seem to have invisible ads that run on my computer that i cant seem to remove...Help? Logfile of random's system information tool 1.09 (written by random/random) Run by Family at 2012-06-20 16:21:44 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 System drive C: has 541 GB (91%) free of...
DiscGolfer Inactive Malware Help Topics 4 07-06-2012 02:59 PM
Problem with windows live movie maker -the system cannot find path specified
Typical, I updated my spybot, spyware blaster and ad-adware. I ran them and since i did i found a few problems. My keyboard switched to US style. I fixed that but when I tried to run windows movie maker i found the problem "the system cannot find the path specified". there may be more...
paul2louise Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 05-16-2012 06:45 AM
Virus prevents me from opening programs
This virus blocks almost all my programs including gmer and dds. So I was unable to run a scan. My computer reset itself, and after it started up it went to a black screen. I used repair mode to run system restore, and I can access my desktop but very few programs actually work. I tried...
Thane101 Inactive Malware Help Topics 6 08-11-2011 06:50 AM