Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

computer science career

This is a discussion on computer science career within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. where can i work after i finish a computer sciense univercity

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Registered Member

where can i work after i finish a computer sciense univercity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Depends on the curriculum. If it's programming-based, you can go to work as a programmer for any company that needs a programmer. If it's administration-based, you can go to work as an IT administrator anywhere that needs computer techs.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
Registered Member

google "computer science jobs" or "computer sciene companies" and choose your favorite company, good luck
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Multiple BSODs
For the past month or so I have been getting a number of BSODs. It seems kind of random and occurs whenever I type in my internet browser's address bar. The weird thing is that it happens randomly. One moment I could type without worry and the next I get a BSOD. Below, I've posted the results of...
soulcross19 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 03-19-2013 05:36 AM
Random Music and Unable to turn on updates
Hi, As with many other users I am having the same problem with random music/ads playing on my system at will all the time. I also have an issue that I cannot turn on windows updates when i go here: Control Panel / System and Security / Windows Updates. Every time I click "check for updates" I...
robbi8299 Resolved HJT Threads 31 09-11-2012 03:45 PM
VIRUS HACKED MY COMPUTER p8hpzwgf4.exe
this virus is stuck in my computer symantec call it infostealer said it s clean but keaps coming back i have only two reports dds and attach the thired i cant do seem like the virus is blocking when i try to run it i get a massage that it could not run becouse its ust by another ?? PLEASE HELP...
OYE Resolved HJT Threads 61 04-22-2012 06:40 PM
How to Factory Restore your Computer
How to Factory Restore your Computer This tutorial will guide you on how to do a system restore on your Windows computer. Below make sure you read and follow only the tutorial that matches your computer. If an error occurs during the restore process, stop the process and post in the appropriate...
Masterchiefxx17 Windows XP Support 0 03-24-2012 08:11 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in todayís modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM