Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Choosing a carrier

This is a discussion on Choosing a carrier within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I need some help in choosing a carrier, I have few options. 1. Linux based cloud engineer 2. Business

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I need some help in choosing a carrier, I have few options.
1. Linux based cloud engineer
2. Business Intelligence Engineer
3. Microsoft Engineer

I have a good background and experience of Administrating Microsoft AD and Exchange.

I want to know which of them will be better field in terms of salary considering next 10 to 15 years.

If I choose option 1 is it a good idea to prepare myself for VMware cloud or if i consider option 2 who are the market leaders.

Thanks,

KA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

I'm not a believer in shooting for "the next big thing" or to maximize salary. Invariably, you'll be surpassed by someone who has a passion for what they're doing rather than a desire for money. As someone who has been in the IT field for 16 years, I would recommend that you follow your heart; do what you enjoy doing and the money will follow.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carrier IQ moves to allay fears of its tracking software
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software. The 19-page Carrier IQ document offers the most detailed explanation yet of how the tracking software works and how...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-13-2011 01:25 PM
Google's Schmidt likens Carrier IQ to a keylogger
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt today distanced his company from Carrier IQ's software, even as he described the technology as a keylogger. Schmidt's comments came at an Internet freedom conference in the Netherlands. A Reuters story from The Hague quotes Schmidt as saying that Carrier...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-09-2011 12:16 PM
8 companies hit with lawsuit over Carrier IQ software
Apple is one of eight companies that have been named in another class-action lawsuit filed over the use of Carrier IQ software in mobile handsets. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware and accuses Carrier IQ, three wireless carriers, and four...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 2 12-08-2011 08:24 PM
aircraft carrier for sale
Rule the waves: One used aircraft carrier for sale - Yahoo! News anyone here interested???
sobeit Offline 1 03-29-2011 04:47 AM