Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

CGI Group Experiences?

This is a discussion on CGI Group Experiences? within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Does anyone here have any experience working for CGI? If so, what was your starting salary? And what was the

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

Does anyone here have any experience working for CGI?

If so, what was your starting salary? And what was the location of your job?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Never heard of them.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
farbar
I have tried nearly everything and can't find the program to get rid of this Ice virus I downloaded farbar and tried it with these results Please help Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 25-06-2013 02 Ran by SYSTEM on 26-06-2013 09:31:13 Running from F:\...
kick-4 Resolved HJT Threads 29 07-08-2013 09:10 PM
Windows 7 Virus or Error Help
Hello, Can someone guide me in the right way. About a month ago I got the AFP virus (Australia Federal Police Ukash Virus) and it screwed with me for a bit but I finally got ontop of it myself. Now my firewall will not enable, safe mode will not start and I get this error when I boot my pc....
the potato Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 29 03-31-2013 06:25 PM
Infections / Malware / rundll32.exe error
My computer was last used by someone to download games and watch videos on the internet. The next thing I know, there were pop-ups. I am constantly getting these fake spyware removal pop ups. I tried going into control panel/add-remove programs and I get a 'rundll32.exe' error message. I used...
6one9 Resolved HJT Threads 54 05-16-2011 06:06 AM
Browser redirect
Hi, I suspect I have a brower redirect/rootkit problem. Main symptom is occasional redirections of firefox to random sites but most commonly and incresingly to the "scour" site. I have AVG 9 installed. The attached archive contains two copies of the GMER log as I seems to have problems...
donkeyfan237 Resolved HJT Threads 12 02-21-2011 09:34 PM