Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

certifications too boost up our carrier

This is a discussion on certifications too boost up our carrier within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. guys can u guide me about the certification exams and thr eligiblity , so that i can enhance my carrier

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

guys can u guide me about the certification exams and thr eligiblity , so that i can enhance my carrier as i decided to move on to gulf for a job .....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2014, 06:29 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64 10.0.19041.264; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

Certification | Tech Support Forum
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carrier IQ moves to allay fears of its tracking software
Carrier IQ last night released a document describing its technology in what appears to be a belated attempt to quell continuing concerns over its controversial tracking software. The 19-page Carrier IQ document offers the most detailed explanation yet of how the tracking software works and how...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-13-2011 01:25 PM
Google's Schmidt likens Carrier IQ to a keylogger
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt today distanced his company from Carrier IQ's software, even as he described the technology as a keylogger. Schmidt's comments came at an Internet freedom conference in the Netherlands. A Reuters story from The Hague quotes Schmidt as saying that Carrier...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-09-2011 12:16 PM
8 companies hit with lawsuit over Carrier IQ software
Apple is one of eight companies that have been named in another class-action lawsuit filed over the use of Carrier IQ software in mobile handsets. The lawsuit was filed last Friday in U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware and accuses Carrier IQ, three wireless carriers, and four...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 2 12-08-2011 08:24 PM
Is my laptop capable/Good for gaming? and does speed boost with 4gb 2.0 USB help?
I have a HP dm4-1063cl Core i5-430M 2.26GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.53GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB (7,200RPM) SATA Hard Drive with SuperMulti 8x DVD±R/RW drive with Double Layer Support, and 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 Graphics. So basically i want to know three things... 1....
Random26 Laptop Support 11 02-20-2011 09:07 PM