Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

Booking Microsoft exams now?

This is a discussion on Booking Microsoft exams now? within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I'm studying for my 70-685 exam and I would like to book the exam to add a bit of

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I'm studying for my 70-685 exam and I would like to book the exam to add a bit of presure/give myself a time to work to. My problem is that the Second Shot offer expires on 31/5/13 and you have to have taken the 2nd (if required) exam by 31/5/13 so it's obviously not going to be something I can do by then.

I contacted Microsoft to ask if they would be extending their Second Shot offer, but they advised it will only carry on for those purchasing the certification packs and that any new offers would be posted on their website.

Should I wait and see if they extend the offer? Or go ahead and book the exams now?!

Is it like Carpet Right for instance where they have a '1 weekend only mega sale' and then the following weekend theres an even better sale? Have Microsoft a history of repeating offers?

What would you do?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

Second Shot has been offered several times by Microsoft. However, you probably shouldn't expect that they will offer it again. If they do, that's great... but don't count on it.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks once again for your assistance :)

I'm going to book the exams shortly.

I was going to ask about the Network+ exam, but I should probably do that under a different thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
Moderator, IT Pro Team
Certification and Career Expert

My System

I'm trying to decide whether to knock out 70-647 under Second Shot or wait until I've studied more. I think I've decided to wait. Measure twice, cut once.
Closed Thread