Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Certification & Career

User Tag List

A plus Certificate

This is a discussion on A plus Certificate within the Certification & Career forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I am working on getting my A plus certificate, Currently am only studying the training kit book and some

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I am working on getting my A plus certificate, Currently am only studying the training kit book and some hands on training.

I would like to take live class that will help fully understand it.

Does any one know of any?

Please help

Thank you,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Depending on your location there are typically classes held by trade schools but they can be very expensive. I would recommend trying these free videos:

Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Certification Training

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

OS: XP, Windows7-8, Server03, Server08, SBS2008, SBS2011, Server2012

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPC View Post
Depending on your location there are typically classes held by trade schools but they can be very expensive. I would recommend trying these free videos:

Professor Messer, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Certification Training

Ohh, now this is a reason to like a post.

Nice

I work about 60 hours a week and spend the rest of my time with Family and a couple of online communities, so please be patient when waiting for a reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
Registered Member

Thank you JMPC.

The link was very helpful.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google finds unauthorized certificate for google.com domain, scrambles to protect use
Google has taken steps to close potential security holes created by a fraudulent certificate for its google.com domain, discovered in late December. The certificate was erroneously issued by an intermediate certificate authority (CA) linking back to TurkTrust, a Turkish CA. "Intermediate CA...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-05-2013 08:07 AM
F-Secure spots malware signed with real code certificate
Researchers from security vendor F-Secure have spotted a rare malicious software sample that carried a valid secure code signing certificate from a Malaysian governmental institution. A code signing certificate is a kind of digital signature that ensures the authenticity and integrity of an...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-15-2011 12:09 PM
certificate authority ?
hello, I will get straight to the point (I am new to certificates and SSL so please have patience :D ). At work I have a win2008 server (I have admin rights) configured with IIS 7 that is part of a domain. I enabled on it SSL and generated a certificate. What I want to do is to put the certificate...
Niflheim123 Windows Servers 7 09-29-2011 09:31 PM
SSL certificate theft should have been admitted earlier, Mozilla says
Mozilla today said that it regretted staying silent when it found out last week that hackers had stolen digital certificates for some of the web's biggest sites, including Google, Skype, Microsoft, Yahoo and its own add-on site. On 15 March, attackers used a valid username and password to obtain...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 03-28-2011 12:24 PM