Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Win 7 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Help

This is a discussion on Win 7 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Help within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. OS - Windows 7 x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64 What was the original installed OS on

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

OS - Windows 7
x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? XP
Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full Retail
Approximate age of system (hardware) Oldest part is the HDD which is very old (maybe 6 years...) the rest are all around 1-2 years old, except the motherboard / ram which are around 3-4
Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) about 2 years
Have you re-installed the OS? not recently, but i have some months ago

CPU AMD Phenom II X4 925
Video Card AMD Radeon HD 6850 (Gigabyte)
MotherBoard BIOSTAR Group TA790GXE
Power Supply - brand & wattage don't know but it isn't more than 2 y/o, I haven't had a problem when playing games or anything until this point.

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Extra info that I figured out:
BSOD codes are 0x00000050 (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) and 0x0000000a (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
common with all of these is an error with the ntoskrnl.exe all with different suffixes (ntoskrnl.exe+f20d4, 5d8e8, f3bf0 are the ones I have gotten, most recent/common is f20d4)

The only check I've ran so far is a memory check off of windows, but I can do more if needed. Ram checked out okay. Most of the crashes occur when I play games (CS:GO for example), but I have experienced some when just googling or just on chrome.

This is all I can think of at the moment, any help is great. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BSOD Permon Report.zip (144.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: zip SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip (2.09 MB, 257 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
Registered Member

bump d
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
yet another ntoskrnl.exe bsod. will appreciate any help.
hello there, i have tried to fix this bsod by myself, but to no avail so far... i am running a dell laptop, which stopped showing his screen few weeks ago, and i had to format in. (there is a longer story but i suspect it's irrelevant). anyway, since i have reinstalled win7 i see these bsod,...
asado BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 12-19-2013 05:13 AM
[SOLVED] Win8.1 BSOD 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe (Only happen when mouse plugged in)
Hi, I facing bluescreen problem with Bug Check Code: 0x00000139 Parameter 1: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 2: ffffd000`23b58200 Parameter 3: ffffd000`23b58158 Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe Caused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1500a0 The details above was collected from a software call...
ruzumaki BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 10-10-2013 04:08 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD seemingly random on Win 7 PC
Really hope someone can help with this. I have a HP desktop PC which is about 1.5 years old. The first year of use was fine and then it started to randomly crash with the BSOD. I reinstalled Windows and my applications and everything was fine for a month but now it's started to give the old BSOD...
RobinG BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 19 09-02-2013 03:07 AM
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver power state failure
Hello guys, I tried resolving this issue by myself, but I can't figure it out. I'm getting BSOD on my new laptop. The laptop is brand new, I bought it about one month ago. It came with the default linux OS installed by the manufacturer, but I did a format and I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64....
tzuwu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 16 08-23-2013 01:25 PM
BSOD caused by 0xf4 ntoskrnl.exe on Win7 64
Hi, I have been experiencing BSOD the last 3 days for no apparent reason (no hardware or major software changes). The PC will boot into the desktop and seem to be working normally then within a few minutes the system will become unresponsive and give a BSOD 0xf4 CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION,...
dooey123 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 07-25-2013 01:43 PM