11-29-2014, 03:40 PM
Join Date: Nov 2014
OS: Windows 7
· OS - Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? XP
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Full Retail
· Approximate age of system (hardware) Oldest part is the HDD which is very old (maybe 6 years...) the rest are all around 1-2 years old, except the motherboard / ram which are around 3-4
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) about 2 years
· Have you re-installed the OS? not recently, but i have some months ago
· CPU AMD Phenom II X4 925
· Video Card AMD Radeon HD 6850 (Gigabyte)
· MotherBoard BIOSTAR Group TA790GXE
· Power Supply - brand & wattage don't know but it isn't more than 2 y/o, I haven't had a problem when playing games or anything until this point.
Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
Extra info that I figured out:
BSOD codes are 0x00000050 (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) and 0x0000000a (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
common with all of these is an error with the ntoskrnl.exe all with different suffixes (ntoskrnl.exe+f20d4, 5d8e8, f3bf0 are the ones I have gotten, most recent/common is f20d4)
The only check I've ran so far is a memory check off of windows, but I can do more if needed. Ram checked out okay. Most of the crashes occur when I play games (CS:GO for example), but I have experienced some when just googling or just on chrome.
This is all I can think of at the moment, any help is great. Thanks.