Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

w7 Bluescreen - isub3xhc.sys

This is a discussion on w7 Bluescreen - isub3xhc.sys within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have a new PC with w7 sp1 64, and got many bluescreens who content problem caused by the

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 06:18 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have a new PC with w7 sp1 64, and got many bluescreens who content problem caused by the same file :

iusb3xhc.sys

I really don't understand which element cause thoose bluescreens.

I join here the dump file result if someone could help me it would be great!

i can uploed whocrashed report if need

Thank you for advance

bob
Attached Files
File Type: txt 01.txt (11.9 KB, 150 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2015, 09:40 PM   #2
Administrator
Manager, Microsoft Support
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Hi. . .

The bugcheck (STOP error) on the BSOD was 0xd1 - a driver attempted improper access of a memory address.

The driver listed as probable cause = iusb3xhc.sys - an Intel USB 3.0 driver

The problem may likely be solved by updating the Intel USB 3.0 drivers - Sysnative Carrona Driver Reference Table - iusb3xhc.sys

Issue Windbg KD command lmvm iusb3xhc for additional info (like timestamp) on the driver in your system.

KD command lmntsm will return a complete loaded driver listing sorted by driver name. There are usually 3 or more Intel USB 3.0 drivers loaded.

Sysnative Carrona Driver Reference Table - iusb3xhc.sys
Sysnative Carrona Driver Reference Table - iusb3hcs.sys
Sysnative Carrona Driver Reference Table - iusb3hub.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bluescreen ! PC crash
I upgraded my PC in "ditech" with a new graphics card a new mainboard(motherboard) and a new harddrive they said my old hard drive have a dead sector so I changed it before I change it they said that :if you dont change your old harddrive you will maby see a bluescreen or your pc crashes. ...
ILMABCRY Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 11-16-2013 06:10 PM
Bluescreen appeared
Hi, I'm having this problem after i uninstall vpn client cisco which i just click proceed any of boxes asking if i want to proceed. and it's suddenly appear bluescreen so i push back the power button when windows appear and the bluescreen appear again...please help...:cry: this is the...
akudaa Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 09-13-2012 07:35 AM
Bluescreen
Halo everyone, I'm suffering lately with a constant appearing Bluescreen. Few months ago it showed up rarely, while I was doing nothing special. The CPU and the RAM were just at 10% usage. Sometimes it appeared when I was watching YouTube. Then the screen went in different red colors and the...
Haeri BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 39 09-02-2012 01:29 PM
7f bluescreen on win 7 ultimate
Hello, guys. I'm new here, and have question. One thing - I just installed these windowses. ( week ago. ) I'm having bluescreen every 2-8 hours. The problem is that many is unknow ( bluescreen and immediately restart ) and others : FIRST BLUESCREEN ON PC:
vym BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 02-13-2012 05:52 AM
Bluescreen at shutdown please help!!!
Hello, I get bluescreen many times when I shut down my computer and I thought that somebody can help me.... It's mot a rue but sometimes I get the bluescreen... Firstly I thought that it was because of overheating of some of my pc components because this error seems to appear when I use the...
alecstheone BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 09-12-2011 03:26 AM