04-07-2020, 07:36 AM
Join Date: Mar 2010
OS: Windows 10
· OS: Windows 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64?: 64
· What was the original installed OS on the system?: Win 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?: Full retail
· Approximate age of system (hardware): Most parts are under 6 months old. One hard drive (storage drive) is 5 years old.
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know): Between 4 to 6 months.
· Have you re-installed the OS?: No.
· CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
· Video Card: 8 Gig ATI Radeon RX 590
· MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop): MSI B450M Gaming plus (MS-7B87)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop): Rosewill ARC 650W Bronze
· System Manufacturer: Home built
Laptop or Desktop?: Desktop
So, these errors started about a week ago. At first, they only happened when I was away from the PC. I'd start it up, enter windows and leave the PC on go do some things around the house for 10 minutes and come back to find the PC restarted, and find a new crash report. This happened a few times over the past week. However, today, I got a crash while actively using the PC. At the time I had a youtube vid playing, and was just typing/browsing web pages. Each crash, the PC reboots so there hasn't been trouble getting into the system so far. So far, the only change I have made is updating my graphics drivers which were out of date, and downloading some windows updates.