Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

[SOLVED] BSOD Win7 Laptop - when entering Sleep mode

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] BSOD Win7 Laptop - when entering Sleep mode within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have had seven BSODs since 12/14, all of them happening when the laptop is going into sleep mode. I

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have had seven BSODs since 12/14, all of them happening when the laptop is going into sleep mode. I say there have been seven because I have found seven .dmp files since 12/14. Each of them are for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, with check code 0x0000000a. The driver is ntoskrnl.exe for each of these.

I am not aware of any changes that I have made to this laptop. There definitely have not been any hardware changes (e.g., changes to RAM or hard drive) made. It's possible some new drivers could have been added due to things plugged in via USB, but there is nothing specific that comes to mind.

It doesn't BSOD every time it goes to sleep. This laptop is used daily, and typically it is put to sleep by closing the lid, at the end of the day. Then it is wakened by opening the lid in the morning. It may go to sleep itself through the day if there is no activity for two hours. Typically a full shutdown and startup is done about once a week. It does not get moved around to different locations very frequently. This has been the case for the last several years.

I really appreciate any suggestions so I can fix this and trust the laptop going to sleep again.

Here are answers to the questions, and I have uploaded the perfmon and the Sysnative files per the instructions.

OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista? Windows 7 Home Premium, SP 1
x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
What was the original installed OS on sthe ystem? This is the original OS
Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? It's OEM - came installed on the system
Approximate age of system (hardware) Three years old
Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) Same - three years old
Have you re-installed the OS? No.

CPU Intel Core i3 M 390 @ 2.67GHz 2.66 GHz
Video Card Intel HD Graphics
MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop)
Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop)

System Manufacturer Dell
Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) Inspiron N5040

Laptop or Desktop? Laptop
Attached Files
File Type: zip PerfmonReport1-1-15.zip (163.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: zip SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip (2.67 MB, 222 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2015, 04:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Manager, Microsoft Support
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP

Hi -

Remove Winpcap or try updating the program installation -
Code:
npf.sys      Fri Jun 25 12:50:58 2010 (4C24DE72)
Driver Reference Table - npf.sys

Winpcap seems to be the culprit in your latest round of BSODs.

Norton would be next on my probable cause list.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Old 01-02-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thank you very much ... winpcap is news to me. I looked into it further, and I got this from their website at winpcap.org:
Q-1:

How can I see if WinPcap is installed on my system? How can I remove it?

A: WinPcap 2.1 or newer: go to the control-panel, then open the "Add or Remove Programs" applet. If WinPcap is present in your system, an entry called "WinPcap" will be present. Double-click on it to uninstall WinPcap.
WinPcap 2.02 or older: go to the control-panel, then open the "Network" applet. If WinPcap is present in your system, an entry called "Packet Capture Driver" will be listed (in Windows NT you have to choose the "Services" tab). Select it and press "Remove" to uninstall WinPcap.

To be absolutely sure that WinPcap has been installed, please look at your system folder: you should find files called packet.* and wpcap.dll. Please check the file dates: these should be compatible with the WinPcap release dates. We've had reports of trojans or other malware that silently install the WinPcap driver, NPF.sys. If you've been infected by them, you'll probably see the driver file in Windows\System32\Drivers, but no entries in the "Add or Remove Programs" applet and no dlls.

IMPORTANT NOTE: sometimes, when uninstalling WinPcap version 2.02 or older from the control panel's network applet in Windows 9x, the file Windows\Packet.dll is not deleted. You must delete this file manually, otherwise version 2.1 will not work properly and could cause system crashes.
Looking at my files, I find the following:

in System32 directory:
wpcap.dll and packet.dll are dated 12/12/14 7:44am

In System32\Drivers directory, npf.sys is dated 12/12/14 7:44am

I do not see WinPCap in add/remove programs, and I don't see Packet Capture Driver in the properties of my network adapter. Also, since the file dates are all December 12, and I started having this issue on December 14, I am feeling a lot like this got installed by malware.

I think the next step I should take is to manually delete wpcap.dll and packet.dll from the System32 directory and npf.sys from the System32\Drivers directory.

Would like opinions on that course of action before I go messing about. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #4
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatr View Post
I think the next step I should take is to manually delete wpcap.dll and packet.dll from the System32 directory and npf.sys from the System32\Drivers directory.

Would like opinions on that course of action before I go messing about. Thank you
Hi -

Thank you for waiting for my reply.

I would advise against directly deleting files in \system32 because there are typically backup copies located in \WinSxS under encrypted-looking folder names like amd64_netnwifi.inf.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.3.9600.16384_en-us_33cb749d35069a91 (that is just an example of a file name and has nothing to do with Winpcap).

Anyway, it is entirely possible that upon deletion of a file from \system32 that Windows would simply replenish the now deleted file from \WinSxS or elsewhere that a backup copy may exist. This would be especially true if dealing with malware.

I honestly can't say whether Winpcap is malware or not. The site appears legit to me. Perhaps Winpcap was installed along with another app that was installed. However, I do see that you appear to fit the criteria from Winpcap re: malware as you have the drivers but not the uninstall feature. Did Norton pick up anything recently?

Install Revo FREE version and see if Winpcap is listed - https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_..._download.html

I'm going to take another look through your system files to see if I can locate additional information and will post back as soon as possible and most definitely before I go off-air for the night.

Another thing we can try here - Windows System Restore. This is the timestamp of the first BSOD -
Code:
Sun Dec 14 19:39:22.721 2014 (UTC - 5:00)
It is possible that running Windows System Restore & selecting a restore point prior to 14 December may end up uninstalling whatever exactly was installed containing the npf.sys driver.

For now, please install Revo FREE and check for Winpcap.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Old 01-02-2015, 09:35 PM   #5
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi. . .

I found these 2 entries in the loaded driver listing of msinfo32 system report -
Code:
wpcap    4.1.0.2001    360.52 KB (369,168 bytes)    9/10/2012 7:50 AM    CACE Technologies, Inc.    c:\windows\system32\wpcap.dll
packet    4.1.0.2001    103.52 KB (106,000 bytes)    9/10/2012 7:50 AM    CACE Technologies, Inc.    c:\windows\system32\packet.dll
In Revo as well as Windows Control Panel Programs & Features - check for the following names -
◊ CACE Technologies
◊ Riverbed Technology
◊ Airpcap
◊ Wireshark

We're looking for anything that may be associated with something on Winpcap's web site page - https://www.winpcap.org/contact.htm

Do you recall installing anything (any app) related to wifi packet capture?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Old 01-03-2015, 07:36 AM   #6
Registered Member

J.C., thank you. I've been investigating as you recommended. I downloaded Revo Uninstaller freeware, and there is no reference there to any of the possible items from the winpcap website.

I agree with you, it appears to be a legitimate open source code package that has been around in some form or another since 1999, looking through their change log. The suspicious part, as you noted, is that it does not come along with its own uninstaller. That, and the fact that it seems to be stomping on another program from time to time :)

Norton had not picked up anything in any of its regular quickscans, and the last full scan was run on 12/7 (a week before the first occurrence). So, I ran another full scan overnight and all is clear.

I looked through the Norton logs to see what software downloads/installs it had analyzed prior to Dec 14, and the only thing I am suspicious of is a download of a program called tftp2.exe. I downloaded this in order to re-load the firmware to my router, since it appeared to be in a corrupted state. On Dec 9. my Netgear router stopped working, and I was trying many things to get it back online. One of the recommendations from Netgear was to re-load the firmware, using this tftp2.exe program, which I downloaded on December 9. Here is the link to the Netgear instructions:

NETGEAR Support | Answer | Reinstall the firmware on a router without the setup CD recovery tool

I was surprised they directed me to a website called 'shadowgameworld' to get the tool, but I was reasonably desperate to get the thing working, and Norton did not flag it on launch.

So, my hypothesis is that it is not malware, per se, but perhaps it came along for the ride with something else (tftp2?) and was not installed via standard means. I searched the Recycle Bin and see that tftp2.exe was deleted on Dec 13.

So, now that I typed all that, that hypothesis seems less likely. The dates on the winpcap, packet.dll, and npf.sys are all on Dec 14, and tftp2 was installed on Dec 9 and deleted on Dec 13.

The only other software change I am aware of is the installation of a game, but that was on Dec 15. It was Ghost Recon Phantoms. It was installed on the 15th, and uninstalled shortly thereafter. That installation installed an update to DirectX, and a system restore point was taken at that time.

I looked at System Restore a bit to think that through. I have never done a system restore. It appears that only the last three are kept? I have only three listed, and unfortunately none are before December 14. The most recent was an Automatic Restore Point, the one before that was done by Windows Update, and the one before that was the one on December 15 with the installation of DirectX.

My current thinking is that I should download the latest stable version of winpcap from their website to see if that will straighten out/legitimize the associated files.

Thanks again for your expertise and assistance.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #7
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi -

I agree that the names of the site and URL seem strange for Netgear firmware updates.

System Restore - there is a small check-box, bottom-left corner of the 1st screen to display "...update points older than 5 days" (or something similar to it). Check that box and see if any additional Windows Updates restore points appear.

This is from my Windows 8.1 system; Windows 7 may appear differently -
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-03_rtrui_more_restore_points.png
Views:	232
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	212569
For info, one of the best built-in tools within Windows for displaying installed programs is the Reliability Monitor -

Windows Reliability Monitor - (Windows 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista) - Sysnative Forums

I do like the idea of installing the current version of Winpcap as it may update the program installation (newer drivers) and also give you an "out" for all of this. It is ridiculous that if Winpcap somehow legitimately installed that it gives no option anywhere to uninstall it.

I would try Windows System Restore 1st (assuming that a restore point is available) -

Windows System Restore - Restore your System (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista) - Sysnative Forums

If no-go with the available restore points, then go ahead with the installation of Winpcap.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Old 01-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #8
Registered Member

jcgriff2 - thank you once again. Thanks for the tip on the windows reliability monitor. I have never seen that before, and it is very useful. My reliability was quite high until mid-December when this began occurring. Very helpful to see the day-by-day.

Thanks also for the tip on the system restore points. I had already shown all possible restore points, so my options are limited. It seems like it only saves the last four. So, due to automatic restore points being taken, I have now lost the 12/15 entry, as well. So - no luck there.

I started the process of re-installing winpcap. FYI, it's been around, various bits and pieces, since 1983, according to the copyrights. The list of copyrights is extensive, and references many universities, Digital Equipment Corp, Juniper Networks, etc. I also found a link to products that use it, here:
WinPcap Links

At the risk of overstaying my welcome, I have run into a problem.

In the middle of the installation process, it stops due to the following:
A previous version of WinPcap has been detected on this system and cannot be removed because in use by another application. Please close all the WinPcap-based applications and run the installer again.

This installation will now abort.

So.... I am not sure how to know what applications are using the npf.sys driver, so I have no way of knowing what to stop. I can go into msinfo32.exe and see that npf.sys is running but I do not know how to proceed from here.

Tips appreciated ... thank you
Old 01-05-2015, 12:59 AM   #9
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi. . .

There is likely a system service running related to (or actually is named) Winpcap.

Go into System Services and see if you can find it -
START | type services.msc | scroll down the list -- see if you can find Winpcap

I doubt that you'll find the others (drivers) listed as they would run under svchost ("Service Host" - does just what it sounds like -- "hosts" System Services) or under Winpcap or a related service.

If you find a Winpcap system service, double-click on it; click on "STOP"; re-try the installation.

That's a shame about your system restore points. Perhaps you don't have adequate space allocated to system restore? It does seem like old points are dropping off to make room for the new. You may want to increase VSS space allocation if you have the HDD space available. For info, I have mine set at 12% (~120 GB) -

Windows System Restore - Configure Restore Point Space (Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7 & Vista) - Sysnative Forums

Thanks for the historical info on Winpcap. I would have never guessed that it goes back >30 years.

And. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatr View Post
At the risk of overstaying my welcome. . .
Impossible to do - honestly! :)

We don't limit the number of posts per thread, the number of threads allowed per member, nor the amount of time dedicated to helping each member. That's what we're here for!

Regards. . .

John

`
Old 01-05-2015, 08:37 AM   #10
Registered Member

Thanks for the tip. No luck on finding a system service called or related to WinPCap, packet, or npf. I looked through each one, including its description, to see if I could find a clue, but no services look related at all. I exported the list and attached it. I also have looked in Processes and Services in Task Manager, with no luck.

Is there a way to do something by starting in Safe mode? I have never done this type of thing but have seen references to it. Start in safe mode, install WinPCap, restart in regular mode?

Thanks also on the System Restore config. I was set at 2% (10GB) so I upped it to 50GB. I don't recall ever making any change to that, so it would seem that it was set that way out of the gate.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Services.txt (46.9 KB, 66 views)
Old 01-06-2015, 07:07 AM   #11
Registered Member

I've made some progress. I found someone with a similar issue (here):

[Winpcap-users] Error Installing WinPCap

So I installed Sysinternals Process Explorer as per the recommendation (now owned by Microsoft). Searching ProcExp for packet.dll and wpcap.dll and 'npf' all pointed to NETGEARGenie, an application provided by Netgear with their routers to monitor network traffic. I've had it installed for several years. I did update it on Dec 12 (two days before the first BSOD) as a part of the process of trying to fix my router.

In addition to packet.dll and wpcap.dll residing in c:\windows\system32, I found duplicates of them residing in c:\windows\SysWOW64. In all cases, the file details were the same: created 9/10/12, accessed 12/12/14, version 4.1.0.2001.

So, I did the following:
1) uninstalled NETGEARGenie from add/remove programs
2) Shutdown/restart
3) Ran ProcExp again - packet.dll and wpcap.dll and npf no longer found
4) Installed the current version of WinPcap (4.1.3).

During the installation process, WinPcap told me that there was a previous version on the system, and that the installer was not able to remove it. I installed anyway, rebooted, and now observe the following:

1) the details of wpcap.dll and packet.dll in c:\windows\system32 and of npf.sys in c:\windows\system32\drivers now show as created 2/28/13 (not 9/10/12)
2) all were accessed 12/12/14 (same/no change)
3) they are all version 4.1.0.2980 (updated from 4.1.0.2001)
4) wpcap.dll and packet.dll are also updated to this same information in c:\windows\SysWOW64
5) WinPcap now shows up in add/delete programs

Since npf.sys was the offender in all this, I am going to guess now that I will not get BSODs with going in to sleep mode. Time will tell.

If I go without BSODs for awhile, I will re-install NETGEARGenie again, and see how it goes. If the BSODs return, I'll repeat the steps above and live without NETGEARGenie.

Thanks again for all the help and I will return with a progress update either way.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:00 AM   #12
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi. . .

Great detective work and attention to detail!

SysInternals Process Explorer is one of my all-time favorite apps. As you saw, it is like Task Manager on steroids.

In fact, another SysInternals app - AutoRuns - was on my virtual to-do list for you to use to disable possible start-up items ("Logon" tab) and drivers.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/bb963902

The beauty of AutoRuns is that you can easily disable an item or driver by un-checking the box to the left of the entry; re-checking the box re-enables it.

I'm also glad to hear of the increased Windows System Restore (VSS - Volume Shadow [copy] Service) space. As you now know, you can easily adjust VSS space to coincide with your personal space demands.

I really cannot thank you enough for the great level of detail you provided about Netgear, which in-turn permitted me to update the npf.sys entry in the DRT by adding the Netgear info + the URL for this thread, which will undoubtedly be of help to others in the future -

https://sysnative.com/drivers/driver.php?id=npf.sys

Update information to this thread at your convenience would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I do appreciate your willingness to try all that I suggested (& more). It certainly made things a lot easier on my end.

Regards. . .

JC

`
Old 01-12-2015, 02:52 PM   #13
Registered Member

Hi JC - I think I can pretty comfortably report that the problem is solved. I've gone from the 6th to the 12th with multiple "sleeps" and shutdowns, restarts, and all-around normal usage. I still make sure no applications are remaining open before I go into sleep, but I will stop that soon, as I am now pretty comfortable that the issue is resolved.

I may re-install NETGEARGenie to see how that goes.... hopefully all normal!

My thanks to you -- I have been involved in one form or another with software development/testing for over 30 years, so I am comfortable with troubleshooting. So often, though, I don't have anything other than symptoms and it is like wandering in the dark. So, I have to thank you for providing the key insights to focus the process. I'm glad it may be of help to someone in the future.

The service you and the others provide here is absolutely fantastic -- thanks again. Where is the donation button? :)
Old 01-13-2015, 06:23 AM   #14
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi. . .

This is great news indeed!

Thank you for your kind words.

30 years is a long time in troubleshooting (I obviously had no way of knowing that), so thank you for bearing with me with my sometime over simplistic explanations and instructions, but I assume nothing up-front and treat everyone as a novice just in case.

Sometimes it takes just an extra pair of eyes to spot something or someone with prior experience to supply that one missing piece of the puzzle.

Had it not been for your great detective work setting me straight as to NETGEARGenie and the drivers involved, I may very well have gotten stuck. I thank you for that. Also, as I mentioned, your input/knowledge allowed me to update the DRT so that the next time a situation similar to this comes up, it will be easier to help solve.

I would try and install NETGEARGenie again - just be sure to create a system restore point first so that if you do run into problems, you have an easy out.

It has been a pleasure working with you as you made everything so easy on my side. Should you encounter problems in the future, please don't hesitate to return and send me a PM if looking for me specifically. I should tell you that software is my strong suit; I am rather a novice when it comes to hardware issues though.

Good luck to you and thank you so much for reporting back with the status - very much appreciated.

Kind Regards. . .

JC

`
Old 02-19-2015, 08:12 AM   #15
Registered Member

Just a brief update, to fully round out this topic....

I decided to go ahead and re-install NetgearGenie. I installed it on the 17th, and this morning (the 19th) my laptop crashed on waking from sleep. Unfortunately, that tells me that I can't use NetgearGenie.

I inspected the details of wpcap.dll and packet.dll in c:\windows\system32, and I can see that when NetgearGenie was installed on the 17th, it backlevelled the two files from version 4.1.0.2980 down to 4.1.0.2001.

So - I used control panel and uninstalled NetgearGenie as well as WinPCap. Fortunately, the earlier work on this made the uninstall of WinPCap possible from Control Panel.

So now I know that, for whatever reason, the versions of the WinPCap files that NetgearGenie requires are incompatible with my configuration and therefore I can't use it, so both that tool and WinPCap are removed from my system. My expectation is that all will be ok from here on out (in terms of avoided crashes).

I don't have the inclination to sort out why NetgearGenie has caused this issue when it had been working fine for several years prior to mid-December 2014.

I hope this is helpful for anyone else who comes across this issue.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:35 AM   #16
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Thank you for posting back.

My theory is that Microsoft likely updated a networking related driver and it does not play well with NetGenie. We see "clashes" like this all too frequently.

Regards. . .

John
Old 05-08-2015, 02:43 AM   #17
Registered Member

I've just been through a similar piece of detective work, and having discovered the culprit finally ended up finding this thread.

I've been getting BSoDs on S3 entry, tracing back to power IRPs not being serviced. I finally had a deep dive, and ran with verifier turned on (a good hint for anyone else trying to diagnose problems - just type 'verifier' at a command prompt and turn everything on). It then BSoDed on start up - npf.sys was accessing memory it didn't own, but prompted to do so by NetGenie.

The failing irp doesn't seem to be valid, so I'm not sure how to analyze it further:

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xCD

PROCESS_NAME: NETGEARGenieDa

CURRENT_IRQL: 1

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

IRP_ADDRESS: ffffcf8013414e28

TRAP_FRAME: ffffd00020f8d220 -- (.trap 0xffffd00020f8d220)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=5700000000000020 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000780960
rdx=ffffcf8012cc06a0 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800981734c0 rsp=ffffd00020f8d3b8 rbp=ffffd00020f8d620
r8=0000000000000003 r9=0000000000000000 r10=00000000000003c0
r11=0000000000780950 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
nt!memcpy+0x40:
fffff800`981734c0 8a040a mov al,byte ptr [rdx+rcx] ds:ffffcf80`13441000=??
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8009819605e to fffff80098166ca0

STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`20f8cfb8 fffff800`9819605e : 00000000`00000050 ffffcf80`13441000 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`20f8d220 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`20f8cfc0 fffff800`98069839 : 00000000`00000000 ffffe001`a3f108c0 ffffd000`20f8d220 ffffd000`20f8d880 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x1ee9e
ffffd000`20f8d060 fffff800`98170f2f : 00000000`00000000 ffffcf80`13414ea0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x769
ffffd000`20f8d220 fffff800`981734c0 : fffff800`980c97cb ffffe001`a44ab210 fffff800`986952dd ffffcf80`13414ea0 : nt!KiPageFault+0x12f
ffffd000`20f8d3b8 fffff800`980c97cb : ffffe001`a44ab210 fffff800`986952dd ffffcf80`13414ea0 ffffcf80`13414ea0 : nt!memcpy+0x40
ffffd000`20f8d3c0 fffff800`980cdfe1 : ffffcf80`13414ea0 00000000`00000001 ffffd000`20f8d601 ffffe001`a47df2e8 : nt!IopCompleteRequest+0x9b
ffffd000`20f8d520 fffff800`9868fb6f : 00000000`00000000 ffffcf80`13414e00 00000000`00000000 fffff800`980dedec : nt!IopfCompleteRequest+0x291
ffffd000`20f8d660 fffff800`0d421741 : 00000000`00000013 ffffd000`20f8d800 00000000`00000013 00000000`00000000 : nt!IovCompleteRequest+0x1d7
ffffd000`20f8d730 00000000`00000013 : ffffd000`20f8d800 00000000`00000013 00000000`00000000 ffffcf80`13414ea0 : npf+0x2741
ffffd000`20f8d738 ffffd000`20f8d800 : 00000000`00000013 00000000`00000000 ffffcf80`13414ea0 ffffd000`20f8d800 : 0x13
ffffd000`20f8d740 00000000`00000013 : 00000000`00000000 ffffcf80`13414ea0 ffffd000`20f8d800 ffffe001`a3f23930 : 0xffffd000`20f8d800
ffffd000`20f8d748 00000000`00000000 : ffffcf80`13414ea0 ffffd000`20f8d800 ffffe001`a3f23930 fffff800`0a0ec4fe : 0x13

2: kd> !irp ffffcf8013414e28
ffffcf8013414e28: Could not read Irp
Closed Thread