Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

regular BSOD after 12 hours of use

This is a discussion on regular BSOD after 12 hours of use within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello techsupport team, i have a freshly made Pc from a friend of mine which worked without problems the last

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
Registered Member

hello techsupport team,

i have a freshly made Pc from a friend of mine which worked without problems the last two weeks. Recently after around 12 hours of use i get repeated BSOD. i ran memtest86 to check if it was a RAM issue but the results showed that it was working fine.

the specs of my PC are as follows:
OS - Windows 7
x86 - x64
What was original installed OS on system? none
Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? retail version
Age of system (hardware)- 2 weeks
Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 2 weeks
CPU- intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07 GHz
Video Card-ATI RadeonHD 4850
MotherBoard- Aseus Sabertooth X58
Power Supply - brand & wattage- Coolermaster silent pro 850w modular psu
System Manufacturer- parts bought and made by friend
Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)- none

i have followed the insrtuctions on the BSOD posting instructions and have attached the file.
thank you for your time
Attached Files
File Type: zip system report.zip (1.11 MB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
Registered Member

just an addition to this post, my earlier minidump files dating from the 8.6.11-15.6.11 refer to faulty ram, which i replaced with different ram that was recommended in the motherboard user manual
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Regular Win7 BSOD
Hi everyone, I have started getting a BSOD on my trusty Windows 7 box. This is happening once or twice a day at the moment, generally overnight when no-one is using it and I am at a loss as to what could be causing it. I have followed the instructions in the following post and have attached the...
JordanWindebank BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 06-01-2011 05:01 PM
BSoD defeated...for 6 hours.
My previous thread I marked as solved and returned to gaming only to have the unholy sight of a BSOD return. The only thing I can figure at this point is either my ram or the ram slots themselves could be having issues. The problem is something that randomly appears and I can't duplicate with ease....
Suienreizo BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 04-24-2011 12:00 PM
BSOD When playing games Bccode 50
Hi I'm from Sweden and have tried several different forums in Swedish but no one can seem to figure out my BSOD's. Therefore I'm now turning to you guys because I've seen alot of people with BSOD problems got solved here, so here we go. I have had my computer for about over a year now. It has...
Klints BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 03-31-2011 09:53 AM
BSOD, very random
Hi Im having BSOD problems, of course. I got a BSOD a couple weeks ago, restarted, and it worked fine, i didnt pay it much attention since I very very very rarely get them, and it was fine afterwards last night while playing a game, it BSOD'd again, i restarted, and immediately after logging...
player2 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-28-2011 12:44 AM
Sony Z BSOD and black screen every couple hours
My laptop (Sony Z series VPCZ112GX) has been having BSODs and sometimes just completely stopping with a black screen and some white flickers every couple of hours. It happens at anytime - when I'm playing a game, browsing the web, or just listening to music. There are no triggers that I can tell....
theobvious89 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-10-2011 01:31 AM