User Tag List

Random BSOD

This is a discussion on Random BSOD within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Originally Posted by droo hey ickymay, I will try that this weekend. I woke up this morning to another BSOD

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #81
Administrator
Manager, Microsoft Support
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by droo View Post
hey ickymay, I will try that this weekend. I woke up this morning to another BSOD and this message was new:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
I looked it up and it brought me here:
Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Just the other night I was talking about this problem with my friend and she suggested the possibility that my geforce 9600 card could be malfunctioning with the amd motherboard because they usually like ati graphics cards. this new BSOD made me think about this more since it says "This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code."
What do you guys think? If I need to get a new graphics card I will, but want to make sure that this is a high possibility, since jcgriff said "unknown hardware failure"...
Thanks for keeping up with this!
Hi -

That is bugcheck 0x3b, which means the kernel threw an exception. You have to look at the 1st number inside the STOP error parenthesis for the exception code. It is true that video is one of the few that can transition from user-mode into kernel code territory.

The latest BSOD was 0x3b (0xc000001d,,,) = illegal program instruction; the Microsoft Win32 subsystem driver win32k.sys was named probable cause. Seeing win32k could mean video, RAM or other underlying unknown hardware failure resulting in RAMs inability to properly hold kernel code.

The problem with hardware failure is that the information in the dumps cannot fully be relied upon, nor will the dumps ever tell you the specific piece of hardware that is/has failed that needs to be replaced.

I did find sptd.sys in the dump, which means it was loaded into RAM at the time of the crash -
Code:
sptd.sys             Tue Aug 24 02:13:12 2010 (4C7362F8)
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#sptd.sys

Try sptd disable it via REGEDIT.

1. Create system restore point
START | type create | "Create a system restore point"

2. Go in to regedit -
START | type regedit

Code:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sptd
    Type    		REG_DWORD    0x1
    Start               REG_DWORD    0x0
    ErrorControl        REG_DWORD    0x1
    ImagePath	        REG_EXPAND_SZ    System32\Drivers\sptd.sys
    DisplayName         REG_SZ       sptd
    Group	        REG_SZ       Boot Bus Extender
    Tag		        REG_DWORD    0x3
- go to the SPTD key in red
- 2x-click on sptd "folder"
- locate " Start"
- 2x-click on blue icon next to "Start"
- change the DWORD 0 to 4 (disable)

See if sptd.sys disablement helps.

Was there a driver name on the blue screen after running Driver Verifier?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY
Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\080311-22464-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Wed Aug  3 04:25:41.322 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 2 days 21:16:21.961
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!RawInputThread+9b0 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x3B_win32k!RawInputThread+9b0
Bugcheck code 0000003B
Arguments 00000000`c000001d fffff800`0347c542 fffff880`03f13010 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = V10.8
BiosReleaseDate = 03/03/2011
SystemManufacturer = MSI
SystemProductName = MS-7599
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 01:01 AM   #82
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgriff2
- go to the SPTD key in red
- 2x-click on sptd "folder"
- locate " Start"
- 2x-click on blue icon next to "Start"
- change the DWORD 0 to 4 (disable)

See if sptd.sys disablement helps.

Was there a driver name on the blue screen after running Driver Verifier?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2
I lied, going to try running verifier now.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #83
Registered Member

okay, here is what I've done so far since last time I updated:
1) friend told me to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card drivers, which I did, for the 3rd or 4th time.
2) started running verifier again
3) followed jcgriff2's post of disabling the sptd.sys and restarting.
4) NO BSODs on startup as per usual via verifier, which is awesome!!! but I'm not getting my hopes up.
5) I will continue to run verifier and have been looking up graphics cards and have found this one: VTX3D VX4830512MD3-H Radeon HD 4830 Video Card - 512MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0 x16, CrossFireX Ready, DVI, HDMI, VGA at TigerDirect.com that is probably the best for my system.
6) NOT FIXED but will let you guys know when the next BSOD is. THANK YOU!!!
7) also have a friend coming over this weekend that might be able to troubleshoot this in person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2011, 02:11 AM   #84
Registered Member

Okay, this is being posted From my iPod so sorry for the crappy grammar and punctuation.
I seem to be getting a bsod when either allowing or disallowing to let via audio run.. Vdeck.exe from c:\program files (x86)\via\viaudioi\vdeck\vdeck.exe

Funny that an audio problem would be the excuse, dont you think??
Old 08-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #85
Registered Member

oh hay, so, I'm back on the PC. system restore ftw.
anyways, here is an aweosme dmp file for you guys to figure out for me.
THIS IS SO EXCITING.
I'm about ready to just you know, throw everything I own out my front door.
So, any help you can give that doesn't require me doing that, would be awesome.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 080411-18064-01.zip (23.9 KB, 25 views)
Old 08-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #86
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Microsoft Support

Are you using Acronis True Image? If you have your original installation disc and serial #, temporarily uninstall it.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #87
Registered Member

Okay, I uninstalled true image and ran verifier again. I got a BSOD immediately upon restart, didn't even let me get to motherboard flash screen. Got the STOP 0X0000001E error this time. System restore and NO dmp file.
Started typing this and got ANOTHER BSOD and restarted. Same error. Got a dmp file this time!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 080411-20061-01.zip (26.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 08-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #88
Registered Member

Did I also mention that my two Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controllers and my five Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controllers aren't installed properly? But Troubleshooting can't find an update, just says they have a driver problem.. and Windows Update says it's up to date.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #89

The last dump you posted points back to the same driver again amdppm.sys - (at least 5 or 6 crashes due to this file)

The previous crash was caused by timntr.sys, which is an Acronis True Image file.

Ickymay's Sysprep suggestion is starting too look good . Do you have a lot of programs and software installed on this computer or is it pretty bare?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #90
Registered Member

I just came back to another BSOD, this time PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and no dmp file for it.
Fred, my life is on here. I was trying to back it all up onto my external hard drive, but then my external crashed and I might have lost all of that. I've been slowly putting files of importance onto a cloud backup that Charter gives me for free, but it takes SO long and most of the time I'll get a BSOD before it's finished.

amdppm.sys is a motherboard driver, correct? and by going the sysprep route, I will be erasing all drivers and starting over completely, correct? In which case, what would be the difference in just backing up whatever files I can and erasing the hard drive and reinstalling a new copy of windows?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #91

Droo, why don't you try this. If you still have the Memtest disc you made, let it run overnite when you're not using the computer. If it finds any errors, you'll notice them in red at the bottom of the screen. No need to write anything down it's a pass or fail test.

If I can get some time, I'll put together some instructions for running Prime95. It's a good stress test program for your cpu and system stability.

I still think it's system driver related because of the consistency with the crashes and driver verifier crashing.

Did you say at one time that you don't have a problem in Safe Mode? If you need to copy or backup files from this computer to an external, I would do it in small batches in Safe Mode.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #92
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Garvin View Post
Did you say at one time that you don't have a problem in Safe Mode? If you need to copy or backup files from this computer to an external, I would do it in small batches in Safe Mode.
O.M.G. Why didn't I think of that, would have saved me SO much wasted time and probably would have saved my external that I managed to FUBAR.

I'll run memtest tonight, and I looked up Prime95:
Prime95 (64-bit version) description, Math & Scientific Tools Downloads List By 30 Day Change | PCWorld | PCWorld
Prime95 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By stress-testing my CPU or other parts, I would be eliminating them as suspect for hardware failure?

If it's system driver related, which would be a better option.. to wipe the HD and fresh reinstall windows or use sysprep or a combination of the two? I'm still a little confused as to what sysprep would actually do for me if I have a new copy of win7 ready to install.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #93
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Fred was correct - Driver Verifier flagged Acronis.

If this were my system - I would wipe the HDD and reinstall at this point.

Format HDD - sysnative.com - MVP

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY
Code:

Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Thu Aug  4 04:09:48.326 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:15.996
BugCheck C4, {f6, 288, fffffa8007c42b30, fffff880018898ec}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for timntr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for timntr.sys
Probably caused by : timntr.sys ( timntr+328ec )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xc4_f6
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME:  TimounterMonit
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``

Old 08-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #94

Yes, Memtest and Prime will stress test your hardware and make sure it's stable. I still don't think your problem is hardware, but the above will help rule it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgriff2 View Post
If this were my system - I would wipe the HDD and reinstall at this point.
Ditto what JCGriff said.... That's why I asked if you had a lot of stuff, programs, files on this computer. If you don't have much software installed, then a fresh install of Windows is what I'd do. If you have a ton of software and personalized settings on the drive, Sysprep might be an option worth trying. I don't really use Sysprep, but it basically makes your current Windows installation a little more "universal" so you can copy it to multiple, somewhat similar computers. Then the drivers needed for each PC are reinstalled. If you want to go that route, maybe Ickey can walk you through it since he seems more familiar with it.

A fresh install would help rule out all the old drivers and software that were previously installed for your old motherboard. I almost never reinstall Windows to fix a problem, but I don't know exactly what the problem is here ! I still do think it's drivers or programs not working well together.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #95
Registered Member

Alright, well I'm still trying to back things up online, but I'll reinstall when it's all done.
I really appreciate everyone's help with this!

One last thing, is it recommended when I reinstall Windows to update drivers through there or to get them through the links in this post?
Thanks again!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #96

If you reinstall, I would download all the drivers from the manufacturer's website as a preference. Make sure you at least have the network card drivers handy on a flash drive, first, so you can get online. Chipset drivers always get installed first.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #97
Registered Member

Hello again! Well, I *finally* got everything backed up and reformatted and reinstalled windows last night. I formatted so I could dual-boot Ubuntu and Win7, which is pretty fun to play around with. I also upgraded my graphics card so the only thing that is older than several months is my dvd drive. I've been redownloading things in Windows since then and just got a BSOD of a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
It happened when I downloaded and started setting up uTorrent. It dumped memory up to 100 before it shut down and restarted on its own, but upon restart I didn't have uTorrent installed, or the folders I created to download torrents in preferences. It seemed like it erased everything that happened to the system about 5 minutes prior to BSOD.
I reinstalled uTorrent and started adding the same folders again, and another BSOD. same thing. This time upon startup I looked for minidump files but I supposed I haven't set anything up yet to go with them so there were none. I have not yet tried installed uTorrent again but highly doubt it could be an issue with the program itself. Possibly with the fact I was telling it to save things in folders that were on another partition of my HD?
After I reinstalled Windows, the first thing I went to was the device manager and made sure all of my drivers were up to date. However, I did NOT download others after they already told me they were up to date. Should I be getting drivers from manufacturer's websites instead of relying on Windows to tell me things are up to date? Would that even be a problem if I'm getting a page fault error?
Here's the zip report, I'm going to start running verifier again just in case.
Thanks for any and all help!
Attached Files
File Type: zip report.zip (622.3 KB, 24 views)
Old 08-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #98

After installing Windows, start with the motherboard chipset drivers from the manufacturer's site first. Yes, use the manufacturer's site as the first preference for the other drivers too. I would be installing new programs cautiously and setting regular restore points. If you're going to dive in and reinstall everything, you might be reintroducing the cause of the crashes.

utorrent is going to be a good way to screw up your system by downloading stuff that could potentially be dangerous, especially with no antivirus software running. I couldn't get anything from the minidump. Refresh my memory, did you run an overnight memory test?
Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #99
Registered Member

I actually had a friend backup drivers for me on a flash drive since none of mine were working, I just didn't bother using it since it seemed like Windows took care of updating all drivers.
I'll create a system restore point right now and install those. I do have trend micro as an anti-virus but it hadn't installed yet because I hadn't gotten a chance to restart. Upon restart it should recognize as my antivirus. I also have malwarebytes installed as well.
I'll delete all things utorrent for the moment since nothing is set up.
I've only installed games and big programs on the 3rd partition for storage, otherwise anything I've put into windows has been things like Flash, malwarebytes, Visual C++, Picasa, Revo Uninstaller, Rainmeter and the like. Basic stuff.
I did run overnight memtests on my system before i reformatted, but not since last night when i wiped everything.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #100
Administrator
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Hi -

Update your Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller driver - it pre-dates Windows 7 RTM -
Code:
L1C62x64.sys    Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009 (49D2F6FD)
http://sysnative.com/0x1/DriverReference.html#L1C62x64.sys

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

BSOD SUMMARY
Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\082411-70793-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Debug session time: Wed Aug 24 19:07:22.536 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:42.800
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PoIdle+4f )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x50
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x50_nt!PoIdle+4f
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00000000 fffff800`028dbfcf 00000000`00000007
BiosVersion = V10.8
SystemManufacturer = MSI
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ

Code:

Opened log file 'C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\_99-dbug.txt'

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\082411-70793-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: a:\symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02856000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a9b670
Debug session time: Wed Aug 24 19:07:22.536 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:42.800
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffffa000804fa44, 0, fffff800028dbfcf, 7}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PoIdle+4f )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck;!sysinfo cpuinfo;!sysinfo machineid; !sysinfo cpuspeed; !sysinfo smbios .logclose;q
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced.  This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe.  Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa000804fa44, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff800028dbfcf, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
	address.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002b05100
 fffffa000804fa44 

FAULTING_IP: 
nt!PoIdle+4f
fffff800`028dbfcf 41f6460402      test    byte ptr [r14+4],2

MM_INTERNAL_CODE:  7

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

BUGCHECK_STR:  0x50

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

TRAP_FRAME:  fffff88002f1bb10 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002f1bb10)
.trap 0xfffff88002f1bb10
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff88002f1bd78 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff880009e9180
rdx=000000000085455c rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800028dbfcf rsp=fffff88002f1bca0 rbp=0000000000000000
 r8=000000008b02405c  r9=0000000000da7a64 r10=00000000000ab376
r11=fffff880009e9100 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up di ng nz na pe nc
nt!PoIdle+0x4f:
fffff800`028dbfcf 41f6460402      test    byte ptr [r14+4],2 ds:bf00:00000000`00000004=??
.trap
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff8000287d347 to fffff800028d2c40

STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`02f1b9a8 fffff800`0287d347 : 00000000`00000050 fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02f1bb10 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f1b9b0 fffff800`028d0d6e : 00000000`00000000 fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00da7a00 fffff880`009e9180 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x44711
fffff880`02f1bb10 fffff800`028dbfcf : 00000000`ffffffed 00000000`00000000 fffff880`009f3fc0 00000000`00000001 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e
fffff880`02f1bca0 fffff800`028ca93c : fffff880`009e9180 fffff880`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`029edb40 : nt!PoIdle+0x4f
fffff880`02f1bd80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x2c

STACK_COMMAND:  kb

FOLLOWUP_IP: 
nt!PoIdle+4f
fffff800`028dbfcf 41f6460402      test    byte ptr [r14+4],2

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  3

SYMBOL_NAME:  nt!PoIdle+4f

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME:  ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4e02aaa3

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x50_nt!PoIdle+4f

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x50_nt!PoIdle+4f

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

rax=fffff6fb7dbed000 rbx=fffff6fb7dbf4000 rcx=0000000000000050
rdx=fffffa000804fa44 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff800028d2c40 rsp=fffff88002f1b9a8 rbp=fffff88002f1ba00
 r8=0000000000000000  r9=fffff88002f1bb10 r10=0000000000000000
r11=0000000000000000 r12=fffff6fb7e800200 r13=fffffa000804fa44
r14=fffff88002f1bb10 r15=00000000000001f4
iopl=0         nv up di pl zr na po nc
cs=0010  ss=0018  ds=002b  es=002b  fs=0053  gs=002b             efl=00000046
nt!KeBugCheckEx:
fffff800`028d2c40 48894c2408      mov     qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:fffff880`02f1b9b0=0000000000000050
Child-SP          RetAddr           : Args to Child                                                           : Call Site
fffff880`02f1b9a8 fffff800`0287d347 : 00000000`00000050 fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00000000 fffff880`02f1bb10 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f1b9b0 fffff800`028d0d6e : 00000000`00000000 fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00da7a00 fffff880`009e9180 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x44711
fffff880`02f1bb10 fffff800`028dbfcf : 00000000`ffffffed 00000000`00000000 fffff880`009f3fc0 00000000`00000001 : nt!KiPageFault+0x16e (TrapFrame @ fffff880`02f1bb10)
fffff880`02f1bca0 fffff800`028ca93c : fffff880`009e9180 fffff880`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`029edb40 : nt!PoIdle+0x4f
fffff880`02f1bd80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiIdleLoop+0x2c
start             end                 module name
fffff800`00ba1000 fffff800`00bab000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 11:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff800`0280d000 fffff800`02856000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 08:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff800`02856000 fffff800`02e3f000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Wed Jun 22 22:53:23 2011 (4E02AAA3)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c2a000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Sat Nov 20 04:19:15 2010 (4CE79293)
fffff880`00c2a000 fffff880`00c35000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00c35000 fffff880`00c81000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`00c8c000 fffff880`00c99000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`00c99000 fffff880`00cad000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`00cad000 fffff880`00d0b000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`00d0b000 fffff880`00dcb000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 08:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`00dcb000 fffff880`00de5000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 04:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`00de5000 fffff880`00dee000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e5c000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`00e60000 fffff880`00f04000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f04000 fffff880`00f13000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00f13000 fffff880`00f6a000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`00f6a000 fffff880`00f73000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`00f73000 fffff880`00f7d000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`00f7d000 fffff880`00fb0000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`00fb0000 fffff880`00fbd000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`00fbd000 fffff880`00fd2000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00fd2000 fffff880`00fe7000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00fe7000 fffff880`00fee000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00fee000 fffff880`00ffe000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`0100b000 fffff880`0101f000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`0101f000 fffff880`011c2000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Thu Mar 10 22:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`01200000 fffff880`0125a000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Thu Mar 24 23:29:25 2011 (4D8C0C15)
fffff880`0127d000 fffff880`012db000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`012db000 fffff880`012f6000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`012f6000 fffff880`01368000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 05:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`01368000 fffff880`01379000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`01379000 fffff880`01383000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01383000 fffff880`01393000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`01393000 fffff880`0139c000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`0139c000 fffff880`013a5000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`013a5000 fffff880`013b0000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`013b0000 fffff880`013c1000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`013c1000 fffff880`013e3000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`013e3000 fffff880`013f0000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 04:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01460000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 04:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`01460000 fffff880`0148b000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`0148b000 fffff880`014b0000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`014b0000 fffff880`015a3000   ndis     ndis.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
fffff880`015a3000 fffff880`015cd000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`015cd000 fffff880`015fe000   MpFilter MpFilter.sys Wed Apr 06 16:07:29 2011 (4D9CC801)
fffff880`01636000 fffff880`0163f000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0163f000 fffff880`01646000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`01646000 fffff880`01654000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`01659000 fffff880`0185d000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Mon Jun 20 23:33:55 2011 (4E001123)
fffff880`0185d000 fffff880`018a7000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 04:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff880`018a7000 fffff880`018b7000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:30 2010 (4CE79B8A)
fffff880`018b7000 fffff880`01903000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`01903000 fffff880`0190b000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`0190b000 fffff880`0191e000   Soluto   Soluto.sys   Mon Feb 14 07:25:50 2011 (4D591F4E)
fffff880`0191e000 fffff880`01958000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 04:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`01958000 fffff880`0196a000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0196a000 fffff880`01973000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 04:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`01973000 fffff880`019ad000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`019ad000 fffff880`019c3000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`019c3000 fffff880`019f3000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 04:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`019f3000 fffff880`019fc000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02c00000 fffff880`02c51000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`02c51000 fffff880`02c5d000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff880`02c5d000 fffff880`02c68000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`02c68000 fffff880`02c77000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`02c77000 fffff880`02c89000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`02c89000 fffff880`02c9e000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 05:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`02ca6000 fffff880`02d2f000   afd      afd.sys      Sun Apr 24 22:33:58 2011 (4DB4DD96)
fffff880`02d2f000 fffff880`02d74000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`02d74000 fffff880`02d7d000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02d7d000 fffff880`02da3000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`02da3000 fffff880`02db2000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02db2000 fffff880`02dcf000   serial   serial.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`02dcf000 fffff880`02dea000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`02dea000 fffff880`02dfe000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 06:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff880`03a00000 fffff880`03a1b000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`03a1b000 fffff880`03a3c000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`03a3c000 fffff880`03a7f000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 05:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`03a86000 fffff880`03b09000   csc      csc.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:27:12 2010 (4CE79470)
fffff880`03b09000 fffff880`03b27000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`03b27000 fffff880`03b38000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`03b38000 fffff880`03b5e000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`03b5e000 fffff880`03b73000   amdppm   amdppm.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`03b73000 fffff880`03bc3000   atikmpag atikmpag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:22:32 2011 (4DAE3558)
fffff880`03bc3000 fffff880`03bf2000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`04400000 fffff880`04446000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`04446000 fffff880`0446a000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`0446a000 fffff880`0447c000   L1C62x64 L1C62x64.sys Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009 (49D2F6FD)
fffff880`0447c000 fffff880`04489000   GEARAspiWDM GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
fffff880`04489000 fffff880`04494000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:03 2011 (4D8C0BFF)
fffff880`04494000 fffff880`044ea000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Thu Mar 24 23:29:12 2011 (4D8C0C08)
fffff880`044ea000 fffff880`044f3000   wmiacpi  wmiacpi.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`044f3000 fffff880`044f4480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`044f5000 fffff880`045e9000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`045e9000 fffff880`045fa000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:04 2011 (4D8C0C00)
fffff880`04800000 fffff880`0481a000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`0481a000 fffff880`0514e000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:53:29 2011 (4DAE3C99)
fffff880`0514e000 fffff880`0515a000   serenum  serenum.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`0515a000 fffff880`05178000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`05178000 fffff880`05187000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05187000 fffff880`05196000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05196000 fffff880`051a6000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`051a6000 fffff880`051bc000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`051bc000 fffff880`051e0000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`051e0000 fffff880`051ec000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`051ec000 fffff880`051f7000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`05a0c000 fffff880`05a68000   HdAudio  HdAudio.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:44:23 2010 (4CE7A687)
fffff880`05a68000 fffff880`05aa5000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`05aa5000 fffff880`05ac7000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`05ac7000 fffff880`05acc200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`05b09000 fffff880`05b17000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`05b17000 fffff880`05b23000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05b23000 fffff880`05b2c000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05b2c000 fffff880`05b3f000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`05b3f000 fffff880`05b4b000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`05b4b000 fffff880`05b59000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`05b59000 fffff880`05b7c000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`05b7c000 fffff880`05b9d000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:42:44 2010 (4CE7A624)
fffff880`05b9d000 fffff880`05bb2000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`05bb2000 fffff880`05bca000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`05e00000 fffff880`05e4e000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Fri Jul 08 22:46:28 2011 (4E17C104)
fffff880`05e4e000 fffff880`05e72000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Tue Apr 26 22:39:37 2011 (4DB781E9)
fffff880`05ecb000 fffff880`05f94000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`05f94000 fffff880`05fb2000   bowser   bowser.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff880`05fb2000 fffff880`05fca000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`05fca000 fffff880`05ff7000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Tue Apr 26 22:40:38 2011 (4DB78226)
fffff880`06400000 fffff880`06469000   srv2     srv2.sys     Thu Apr 28 23:05:46 2011 (4DBA2B0A)
fffff880`064b7000 fffff880`0655d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`0655d000 fffff880`06568000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`06568000 fffff880`06599000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Thu Apr 28 23:05:35 2011 (4DBA2AFF)
fffff880`06599000 fffff880`065ab000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 05:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`06622000 fffff880`066ba000   srv      srv.sys      Thu Apr 28 23:06:06 2011 (4DBA2B1E)
fffff880`066ba000 fffff880`066d2000   NisDrvWFP NisDrvWFP.sys Wed Apr 06 16:08:53 2011 (4D9CC855)
fffff880`066d2000 fffff880`06743000   spsys    spsys.sys    Mon May 11 13:20:58 2009 (4A085E7A)
fffff880`06769000 fffff880`06786000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:14 2011 (4D8C0C0A)
fffff880`06786000 fffff880`06787f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Thu Mar 24 23:28:59 2011 (4D8C0BFB)
fffff880`06788000 fffff880`06799000   usbscan  usbscan.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:35:32 2009 (4A5BD2D4)
fffff880`06799000 fffff880`067a5000   usbprint usbprint.sys Mon Jul 13 20:38:18 2009 (4A5BD37A)
fffff960`00000000 fffff960`00313000   win32k   win32k.sys   unavailable (00000000)
fffff960`00530000 fffff960`0053a000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff960`00630000 fffff960`00657000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`0674a000 fffff880`0674c000   USBD.SYS
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0672d000 fffff880`0674a000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`0675d000 fffff880`06769000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`0674c000 fffff880`0675d000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`0670e000 fffff880`06710000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`066f1000 fffff880`0670e000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`06721000 fffff880`0672d000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`06710000 fffff880`06721000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`066ef000 fffff880`066f1000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`066d2000 fffff880`066ef000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`05aea000 fffff880`05aec000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`05acd000 fffff880`05aea000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`05afd000 fffff880`05b09000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`05aec000 fffff880`05afd000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`0160e000   crashdmp.sys
fffff880`0160e000 fffff880`0161a000   dump_ataport
fffff880`0161a000 fffff880`01623000   dump_atapi.s
fffff880`01623000 fffff880`01636000   dump_dumpfve
start             end                 module name
fffff880`00f13000 fffff880`00f6a000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`02ca6000 fffff880`02d2f000   afd      afd.sys      Sun Apr 24 22:33:58 2011 (4DB4DD96)
fffff880`051a6000 fffff880`051bc000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`03b5e000 fffff880`03b73000   amdppm   amdppm.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`00c2a000 fffff880`00c35000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00de5000 fffff880`00dee000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c2a000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Sat Nov 20 04:19:15 2010 (4CE79293)
fffff880`0481a000 fffff880`0514e000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:53:29 2011 (4DAE3C99)
fffff880`03b73000 fffff880`03bc3000   atikmpag atikmpag.sys Tue Apr 19 21:22:32 2011 (4DAE3558)
fffff880`0163f000 fffff880`01646000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`03b27000 fffff880`03b38000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`05f94000 fffff880`05fb2000   bowser   bowser.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff960`00630000 fffff960`00657000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`015a3000 fffff880`015cd000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00d0b000 fffff880`00dcb000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 08:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`019c3000 fffff880`019f3000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 04:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00cad000 fffff880`00d0b000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`012f6000 fffff880`01368000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 05:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`05196000 fffff880`051a6000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`05b09000 fffff880`05b17000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`03a86000 fffff880`03b09000   csc      csc.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:27:12 2010 (4CE79470)
fffff880`03b09000 fffff880`03b27000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`02c68000 fffff880`02c77000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`019ad000 fffff880`019c3000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`05aa5000 fffff880`05ac7000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`05b23000 fffff880`05b2c000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05b17000 fffff880`05b23000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05b2c000 fffff880`05b3f000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`05b3f000 fffff880`05b4b000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`044f5000 fffff880`045e9000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`04400000 fffff880`04446000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`0100b000 fffff880`0101f000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00c35000 fffff880`00c81000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`01379000 fffff880`01383000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01973000 fffff880`019ad000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`0185d000 fffff880`018a7000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 04:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff880`0447c000 fffff880`04489000   GEARAspiWDM GEARAspiWDM.sys Mon May 18 08:17:04 2009 (4A1151C0)
fffff800`0280d000 fffff800`02856000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 08:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04446000 fffff880`0446a000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`05a0c000 fffff880`05a68000   HdAudio  HdAudio.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:44:23 2010 (4CE7A687)
fffff880`05ecb000 fffff880`05f94000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`0196a000 fffff880`01973000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 04:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`0515a000 fffff880`05178000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`05178000 fffff880`05187000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00ba1000 fffff800`00bab000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 11:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`03a3c000 fffff880`03a7f000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 05:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`012db000 fffff880`012f6000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`01460000 fffff880`0148b000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`05ac7000 fffff880`05acc200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`0446a000 fffff880`0447c000   L1C62x64 L1C62x64.sys Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009 (49D2F6FD)
fffff880`05b9d000 fffff880`05bb2000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`05b59000 fffff880`05b7c000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`00c8c000 fffff880`00c99000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`05b4b000 fffff880`05b59000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`05187000 fffff880`05196000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`00dcb000 fffff880`00de5000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 04:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`015cd000 fffff880`015fe000   MpFilter MpFilter.sys Wed Apr 06 16:07:29 2011 (4D9CC801)
fffff880`05fb2000 fffff880`05fca000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`05fca000 fffff880`05ff7000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Tue Apr 26 22:40:38 2011 (4DB78226)
fffff880`05e00000 fffff880`05e4e000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Fri Jul 08 22:46:28 2011 (4E17C104)
fffff880`05e4e000 fffff880`05e72000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Tue Apr 26 22:39:37 2011 (4DB781E9)
fffff880`013a5000 fffff880`013b0000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00f73000 fffff880`00f7d000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`0127d000 fffff880`012db000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`02c5d000 fffff880`02c68000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01958000 fffff880`0196a000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`014b0000 fffff880`015a3000   ndis     ndis.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
fffff880`051e0000 fffff880`051ec000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`03bc3000 fffff880`03bf2000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`02c89000 fffff880`02c9e000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 05:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`02da3000 fffff880`02db2000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02d2f000 fffff880`02d74000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01460000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 04:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`066ba000 fffff880`066d2000   NisDrvWFP NisDrvWFP.sys Wed Apr 06 16:08:53 2011 (4D9CC855)
fffff880`013b0000 fffff880`013c1000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`02c51000 fffff880`02c5d000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`02856000 fffff800`02e3f000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Wed Jun 22 22:53:23 2011 (4E02AAA3)
fffff880`0101f000 fffff880`011c2000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Thu Mar 10 22:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`01636000 fffff880`0163f000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`02d7d000 fffff880`02da3000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`00fbd000 fffff880`00fd2000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00f7d000 fffff880`00fb0000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`00fe7000 fffff880`00fee000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00fee000 fffff880`00ffe000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`01368000 fffff880`01379000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`064b7000 fffff880`0655d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`05a68000 fffff880`05aa5000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00c99000 fffff880`00cad000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`051bc000 fffff880`051e0000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`03a00000 fffff880`03a1b000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`03a1b000 fffff880`03a3c000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`04800000 fffff880`0481a000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`02c00000 fffff880`02c51000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`051ec000 fffff880`051f7000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`019f3000 fffff880`019fc000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01393000 fffff880`0139c000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`0139c000 fffff880`013a5000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`0191e000 fffff880`01958000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 04:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`05bb2000 fffff880`05bca000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`0655d000 fffff880`06568000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`0514e000 fffff880`0515a000   serenum  serenum.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`02db2000 fffff880`02dcf000   serial   serial.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`0190b000 fffff880`0191e000   Soluto   Soluto.sys   Mon Feb 14 07:25:50 2011 (4D591F4E)
fffff880`01903000 fffff880`0190b000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`066d2000 fffff880`06743000   spsys    spsys.sys    Mon May 11 13:20:58 2009 (4A085E7A)
fffff880`06622000 fffff880`066ba000   srv      srv.sys      Thu Apr 28 23:06:06 2011 (4DBA2B1E)
fffff880`06400000 fffff880`06469000   srv2     srv2.sys     Thu Apr 28 23:05:46 2011 (4DBA2B0A)
fffff880`06568000 fffff880`06599000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Thu Apr 28 23:05:35 2011 (4DBA2AFF)
fffff880`044f3000 fffff880`044f4480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`01659000 fffff880`0185d000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Mon Jun 20 23:33:55 2011 (4E001123)
fffff880`06599000 fffff880`065ab000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 05:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`013e3000 fffff880`013f0000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 04:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`013c1000 fffff880`013e3000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`02dea000 fffff880`02dfe000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 06:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff960`00530000 fffff960`0053a000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`03b38000 fffff880`03b5e000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`02c77000 fffff880`02c89000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`06769000 fffff880`06786000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:14 2011 (4D8C0C0A)
fffff880`06786000 fffff880`06787f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Thu Mar 24 23:28:59 2011 (4D8C0BFB)
fffff880`045e9000 fffff880`045fa000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:04 2011 (4D8C0C00)
fffff880`01200000 fffff880`0125a000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Thu Mar 24 23:29:25 2011 (4D8C0C15)
fffff880`04489000 fffff880`04494000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Thu Mar 24 23:29:03 2011 (4D8C0BFF)
fffff880`04494000 fffff880`044ea000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Thu Mar 24 23:29:12 2011 (4D8C0C08)
fffff880`06799000 fffff880`067a5000   usbprint usbprint.sys Mon Jul 13 20:38:18 2009 (4A5BD37A)
fffff880`06788000 fffff880`06799000   usbscan  usbscan.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:35:32 2009 (4A5BD2D4)
fffff880`00fb0000 fffff880`00fbd000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`01646000 fffff880`01654000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`0148b000 fffff880`014b0000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`018a7000 fffff880`018b7000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:30 2010 (4CE79B8A)
fffff880`00fd2000 fffff880`00fe7000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e5c000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`018b7000 fffff880`01903000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`02dcf000 fffff880`02dea000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`01383000 fffff880`01393000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00e60000 fffff880`00f04000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f04000 fffff880`00f13000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`02d74000 fffff880`02d7d000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`00000000 fffff960`00313000   win32k   win32k.sys   unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`044ea000 fffff880`044f3000   wmiacpi  wmiacpi.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`00f6a000 fffff880`00f73000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`05b7c000 fffff880`05b9d000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:42:44 2010 (4CE7A624)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`0674a000 fffff880`0674c000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`0672d000 fffff880`0674a000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`0675d000 fffff880`06769000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`0674c000 fffff880`0675d000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`0670e000 fffff880`06710000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`066f1000 fffff880`0670e000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`06721000 fffff880`0672d000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`06710000 fffff880`06721000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`066ef000 fffff880`066f1000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`066d2000 fffff880`066ef000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`05aea000 fffff880`05aec000   USBD.SYS
fffff880`05acd000 fffff880`05aea000   usbccgp.sys
fffff880`05afd000 fffff880`05b09000   usbprint.sys
fffff880`05aec000 fffff880`05afd000   usbscan.sys
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`0160e000   crashdmp.sys
fffff880`0160e000 fffff880`0161a000   dump_ataport
fffff880`0161a000 fffff880`01623000   dump_atapi.s
fffff880`01623000 fffff880`01636000   dump_dumpfve
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffffa00`0804fa44 00000000`00000000 fffff800`028dbfcf 00000000`00000007
[CPU Information]
~MHz = REG_DWORD 3000
Component Information = REG_BINARY 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Configuration Data = REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Identifier = REG_SZ AMD64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 3
ProcessorNameString = REG_SZ AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor
VendorIdentifier = REG_SZ AuthenticAMD
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.6, DMIVersion 0, Size=1941]
BiosMajorRelease = 8
BiosMinorRelease = 15
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = V10.8
SystemManufacturer = MSI
SystemFamily = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemVersion = 2.0
SystemSKU = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BaseBoardManufacturer = MSI
BaseBoardProduct = 870-G45 (MS-7599)
BaseBoardVersion = 2.0
sysinfo: unknown error 80004005
dump smbios [-csv | -v | -headers | -devices | -memory | -power | -cpu | -system]
quit:

Closed Thread