Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

This is a discussion on Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have tried reading them in windbg not sure what everything means it is saying IRQ NOT LET OR EQUAL

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have tried reading them in windbg not sure what everything means it is saying IRQ NOT LET OR EQUAL TO may be cause by NT here are a few recent crash dumps
Attached Files
File Type: rar CrashDump.rar (148.2 KB, 20 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

I'm looking at some pretty serious hardware failure here. There's lost modules, bad attempts to read memory when the instruction never told it too, and more. This is most likely a CPU or PSU issue, but you'll have to run through a whole battery of tests to confirm, as followed:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Large FFTs; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestG80/CL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU)

All of these (excluding MemtestG80/CL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 does not work with UBCD right now (a bug). Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My hotmail account is hacked, please help
Last week I tried to log into my hotmail account 3 times, went to find help and was told online to reset my passwork. Did that and was able to log into my hotmail account except that it was in English and Arabic. Next tried to open a new hotmail account but the link also was in Arabic and...
lucky charm General Computer Security 4 04-23-2012 08:48 PM
Virus Spyware Removal Help
Google Redirect Virus I have access to installation CD's. I am a computer teacher, and have experience with spyware/virus removal, but this one is a tough. Thanks in advance. --------------- . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_24...
robla64 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-28-2012 10:14 AM
Age of Empires 3 won't play!!! Please help me!!!
When I try to play Age of Empires 3, this is what happens... Age of Empires 3 has stopped working Windows can check online for a solution to the problem Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: age3.exe Application Version: 4.107.803.3365
300DarkKnights Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 16 02-21-2012 02:55 PM
crash! & it won't reboot
I tried to reinstall from CD but it ran for 6hrs & never booted
ronnil Windows XP Support 5 02-20-2012 01:36 PM
Sapphire 6870 BF3 crash/freeze problems
Firstly hi im new and i apologise im being one of those guys that askes for help before helping but im not very good with tech issues. My problem is that i play BF3 allot but it crashes or freezes randomly, could be fine for hours, could last 30 seconds. i've read some people saying they...
evilclowngamer Video Card Support 2 02-20-2012 11:42 AM