Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

modern warfare 3 crashes

This is a discussion on modern warfare 3 crashes within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Mw3 Multiplayer is the only game I can not get to play I can play single player just fine when

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

Mw3 Multiplayer is the only game I can not get to play I can play single player just fine when I go to load Multiplayer it will freeze my computer and give me a 124 error which I know every thing is fine on my system.
I can play star wars wow diablo3 cod4 sonic generation With out any problems. Thanks if any one can help
this been happening ever since Free weekend this year I was able to play and yes My video card is up to date

computer specs
fx 4100 quad core stock
amd entertainment 4g
Radeon 6570 1g iceQ
Crosair 430 wat psu journeymen 80+
MSI 760GM p23 mother bored- Tends to over heat on some games
300g 5400 rpm WD hard drive
Attached Files
File Type: zip 121311-16567-01.dmp - Shortcut.zip (1.1 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem in Modern Warfare 2
So I bought Modern Warfare 2 today and the first thing that I noticed is that in Multiplayer the game doesn't run as smooth as in single player For example: At single player I get between 90 to 120 FPS while on Multiplayer I get 60 to 70 FPS (I checked the number of FPS with Fraps) Even...
jmrs17 PC Gaming Support 9 03-14-2011 12:34 PM
[SOLVED] Modern Warfare 2 DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error
Well, I just got Modern Warfare 2, and when I was downloading the game over night (the download was like 11 hours lol). I got this error "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. check the read me for possible solutions" Could anyone help me with troubleshooting this problem? Specs that I...
peek PC Gaming Support 6 02-15-2011 05:29 AM