Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

lenovo flex 15 is stuck on lenovo logo

This is a discussion on lenovo flex 15 is stuck on lenovo logo within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys, first time here and I just want to inform you that I'm not a genius so please talk

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 12:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys, first time here and I just want to inform you that I'm not a genius so please talk like you're talking to a 9years old kid..

So my problem is as the title says.. Well it started when I opened my laptop from sleep mode then it was hanging up and then it suddenly turned blue with sad face.. I didn't read the problem clearly but i remember it saying a problem about "kernel_????_????"..

I tried to hard reset my laptop cause it was taking so much time then it ended up stuck on the logo... Now I'm the one with the blue sad face...

Hope you guys can help me as soon as possible., thanks in advance..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Jared

Right, you mentioned it turned blue with a sad face, that is a Blue Screen of Death (or proper term is Kernel bugcheck) which indicates something has gone wrong.
In order to help we'll need the .dmp files.
Follow these instructions:

https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Post back the correct files in your next reply, do note that it would be helpful if you uploaded them in another reply and not edit your first post as I won't get a notification via email you've edited the post.
It just helps me get back to you easier.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #3
Registered Member

I already sent it to a lenovo customer service as it is still covered on warranty.. But thanks for your time to reply..
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cannot startup Firefox -- I see the trojan
I am unable to open my Firefox browser, and now iTunes won't open. I had done some scans (Avast, Malware Bytes) and nothing turned up. Somehow(maybe through Process Quicklink) I found a trojan, but I cannot remove it: csrss.exe Below is the dds report, and attached are the required docs. ...
sborau Resolved HJT Threads 20 12-21-2013 10:01 PM
Stuck at boot logo - Acer
Hi guys, I've searched around on this, and although the problem is quite common, the cause or solution isn't. Most posts refer to a peripheral device locking the board/BIOS. Maybe I'm missing something and hopefully someone can help. Laptop - Acer 5732ZG Problem - Stuck at boot logo,...
Learn2day Laptop Support 21 02-14-2013 10:42 AM
w32/blaster.worm follow up
My original post was closed due to inactivity. (I borrowed a computer while waiting for info and just procrastinated dealing with this issue) Here is the link to the original post: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/w32-blaster-worm-follow-up-613982.html I have downloaded the...
danib.3 Resolved HJT Threads 40 01-04-2012 07:05 AM
Windows 7 Upgrade
Hello I'm new here, and I have recently acquired a fascination with my computer, but I have no formal training, so please forgive my ignorance even if it offensive :) My question is concerning an upgrade from Xp Pro (32 bit) to Windows 7 Pro (64 bit). I am concerned with hardware...
SimsStuart Motherboards, Bios & CPU 10 12-13-2011 02:52 PM
External disc folders dispay as shortcuts
I think something must be wrong with my external disc folders and folders on my external HDD. They show up as shortcuts. When I open them a new window is opened and I can access the content. However that seems very strange. Also, I noticed that the update of my Antivir Software does not work...
armbroke Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 08-31-2011 08:25 PM