Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error and 100% disk

This is a discussion on Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error and 100% disk within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello.. I've had this computer for about 2 years and I can barely access anything. One day, my disk usage

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

Suprised

Hello.. I've had this computer for about 2 years and I can barely access anything. One day, my disk usage went up to 100% and stays there for long periods of time. My google chrome gives me the bsod..(Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error)

It also hangs when I run apps, like a game called Elsword. I've done multiple malwarebytes scans, a sfc /scannow scan, a Windows Memory Scan, and a chkdsk scan.

I really don't know how the dump file thing works, so I can't upload much.

Sorry if I'm out of topic..

I can barely browse the web right now because of the 100%. Also, almost all of my apps never respond so I can't open much..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2014, 06:22 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply back accordingly with the required information - https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick
Old 12-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #3
Administrator
Manager, Microsoft Support
Acting Manager, Security
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
Microsoft Windows Insider MVP

Hi -

Also, run chkdsk /r

Run HDD Diagnostics as well - SeaTools for DOS, LONG test - Hard Drive (HDD) Diagnostics - Sysnative Forums

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
External hard disk not working.
I have a WD elements 1023, its a 500GB external hard disk, It used to work perfectly, but one day it fell on the ground from a height of about 4 feet, and since then whenever I plug it in my computer it doesn't recognize my hard disk, it detects it though and the disk doesn't not shows up on 'my...
prodigy25792 Removable Media Drives 3 11-17-2012 12:34 AM
AVG - dropper.generic5.QYA
My PC has been running sluggishly recently. AVG had detected multiple trojan horses, the latest detection (dropper.generic5.QYA is the only one I documented) came up with dozens of executables (all roughly 129kb if I recall correctly), and having cloned the names of some exe's that I use) that...
Se7eN Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-26-2012 06:20 PM
[SOLVED] Windows - No Disk. Error
Windows XP SP3 Floppy Drive (B:) First of all I have used Avast! and Malwarebytes in safemode to see if there were any viruses and it came up clean. I had to restore my system to an earlier point (no I can't go back or choose an older point) and after that I now get these messages; "There...
falcon21 Windows XP Support 3 06-20-2011 04:20 AM
Is your PC running slow...?
Version control v2.0 dated November 2010 Version control - v2.1 - dated April 2012 - updated SysInternals link Version control v2.2 dated March 2014 - general updates, links and additions for Windows 8 Introduction This article is intended to provide you with some hints and tips...
Glaswegian General Computer Security 0 11-29-2010 01:15 PM