Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Keegar BSOD Problem

This is a discussion on Keegar BSOD Problem within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, First of all thank you again for the great help I got on this forum around a year

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello all,

First of all thank you again for the great help I got on this forum around a year ago when my BSOD got solved here.

Unfortunately I've recently gotten another BSOD issue.

A week ago, my PC wouldn't boot. I opened the case and it was clogged up with dust. I cleared the dust, and closed it. PC booted fine again and no apparent problems. Since then however, Every couple of hours my PC is turned on for, I get a BSOD. I have tried updating my Graphic Card drivers and CPU, but that did not help. I've also done virus and malware scans, but that did not help either.

I did install a new direct x driver (PhysX) shortly before I got these BAD_POOL_HEADER errors though, which I needed for a game called Antichamber.

Today, just while trying to create this help thread, I've had 4 or 5 BSOD's. They have definitely gotten a lot worse as of today.

the BSOD message is "BAD_POOL_HEADER", followed by STOP: 0x00000019 (0x0000000020, and then some more...).

My specs are:
Code:
 windows 7, service pack 1, 64 bit (I checked in system - folder does say x86 though? C:\program files (x86)

What was original installed OS on system? the same windows 7 I got on it now. I had to reinstall it after I updated my bios and I couldnt boot anymore.

Age of system (hardware) around 1.5 years old
 Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? about 1 week less than hardware age, I had to reinstall over the previous try already after 3 days or so.

CPU intel i5 2500 (OCed using intel autotune program - this has been like that for a long time and has never given problems)

Video Card 6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC
 MotherBoard gigabyte techonlogies z68 ap-d3
 Power Supply - brand & wattage- ModXStream Pro 700W
Would appreciate any help I can get! :)

ps It seems my old jcgriff folder was overwritten by the new check.. shouldnt give problems though right?
And I couldnt do a regular health check, it got error I tried to look up and fix but didnt work. Used a workaround that has hopefully produced a usable html file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Keegar_BSOD.zip (829.0 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

You have a FUJITSU Windows installation attached to a retail Gigabyte motherboard.

I am afraid your installation may not be genuine. If you believe that I am in error in my analysis, please let me know. However, if you do have a pirated copy of Windows, know that our troubleshooting steps may not have any effect on the pirated operating system, so we may be wasting your time by proceeding.

Non-Genuine Windows contains security leaks and also cannot be properly updated which may result in instabilities and blue screen crashes. If you were not aware that your Windows was Non-Genuine, contact your seller or the company that provided the seller and file a complaint. Also let Microsoft know of the problem: Protect Yourself from Piracy

If you do have a pirated copy of Windows, I am sorry, but due to forum rules, we may not assist you further until you have installed a genuine version of Windows. To put the genuine Windows on, I strongly suggest you backup any important data, format your hard disk, and reinstall Windows 7 to make sure all remnants are removed of the software that you used to make Windows work before. If you do not clean re-install, you may be left with a compromised system and your identity, bank accounts, credit card information, etc. may continue to be at risk as they are now. Once you install a genuine version:
Please download and run the MGADiag tool. When it finishes, hit the copy button, and paste in your next post with [code]<MGADiag info>[/code] surrounding the MGADiag info.

-----
Closed Thread