Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Irregular BSOD after waking from sleep mode

This is a discussion on Irregular BSOD after waking from sleep mode within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have been getting these random crashes for a few months now. I usually put my computer to Sleep

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 07:37 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have been getting these random crashes for a few months now. I usually put my computer to Sleep overnight or when I'm away from the keyboard for a while, but sometimes the computer wakes from sleep in a fresh boot and gives the black-and-white "Windows did not shut down correctly" screen, with the usual options of repair, resuming normal boot, and what have you. Repairing does not seem to work. Resuming booting makes the computer boot normally enough, so this is a nuisance but not tremendously catastrophic. I am mostly wondering if I'm having an incoming hardware failure or something that I should be aware of.

Here are the vitals of my configuration:

MoBo: ASRock P8P67 Pro3
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K. I have been running this at 4.0 GHz, but have returned it back to original clock speed (3.3 GHz) to see if that helps.
GPU: MSI GTX 1060. Bought some months ago (replaced an MSI GTX 560 Ti), but noticeably before the problems started.
PSU: XFX 750 XXX Edition

Please find attached some of my latest minidumps. Do say if you need any more information. Thank you for your assistance!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ArcLampMinidumps.zip (197.7 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] BSOD Win7 Laptop - when entering Sleep mode
I have had seven BSODs since 12/14, all of them happening when the laptop is going into sleep mode. I say there have been seven because I have found seven .dmp files since 12/14. Each of them are for IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, with check code 0x0000000a. The driver is ntoskrnl.exe for each of...
scatr BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 16 05-08-2015 03:43 AM
BSOD when closing the lid and entering sleep mode
Whenever I close the lid, the computer will not enter the sleep mode. It will still keep running and eventually display blue screen of death, as it says so when computer is turned on again. Here are the computer specifications: OS - Windows 7 or Vista x86 (32-bit) or x64 - x64 What was the...
danrodi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 10-09-2014 06:44 PM
DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE Sleep mode BSOD.
Hey! I got an BSOD from sleep mode. Was off to go outside the summer heat today and when I came back... BSOD.. However the system managed to dump two files for me on BSOD. Take a look and thanks for the help you give me :)
yoggi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 05-10-2013 05:53 PM
Constant BSOD, video display driver crashes. Please help.
Hello. I built my computer, first time for me. Ever since I first started using it I have had BSOD and application crashes at seemingly random intervals. I can go a week with no problems, and then get several BSOD in a few hours. My video card fails every so often and applications will often...
Illegitimate BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 33 08-27-2012 10:06 AM
BSOD, safe mode runs fine...sometimes
Ok, I am continually getting bsod when operating in non safe mode. Sometimes when I try to enter in safe mode, I get a bsod. But, if I get into windows in safe mode, it usually does not crash. Acer says they'll repair it but it will take at least 2 weeks. I'm in school and don't have that kinda...
Justin_Garrett Laptop Support 1 01-24-2011 12:16 AM