Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0

This is a discussion on IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dears, I have purchased 3 years back and from that I am facing BSOD. I have searched a lot but

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

Dears,

I have purchased 3 years back and from that I am facing BSOD. I have searched a lot but cannot find any solution. I have checked hard drive with error-checking tool in windows, but it shows OK. I also completely service the laptop and apply proper thermal paste and do all stuff to eliminate all issues if it occurs because of improper ventilation. But nothing helpful for me. Then I unplug 1 RAM from a slot and BSOD was not happening as much like before.

But from few weeks it is happening again as I did not attached that RAM again but cannot able to understand that why this error occurs again and again. Unfortunately I have performed disk-cleanup 1-2 days ago so I just have 4 dump files which I am attaching. Sometime BSOD occurs but dump file won't able to store in dump folder and then I need to shut off the system by holding the power button.

I have search on internet and some share software to check harddrive using this software and this shows "Air Flow Temperature" which is highlighted in red color. Does it is the cause of BSOD?

Please any one review my dump files and help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Umar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hard disk error.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	200306  
Attached Files
File Type: zip mini dump.zip (127.2 KB, 24 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2014, 06:40 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Hi,

Can you please run Seatools?

SeaTools | Seagate

You can run it via Windows or DOS. Do note that the only difference is simply the environment you're running it in. In Windows, if you are having what you believe to be driver related issues that may cause conflicts or a false positive, it may be a wise decision to choose the most minimal testing environment (DOS). I always recommend running Seatools in DOS if absolutely possible.

-- Run all tests EXCEPT: Fix All and anything Advanced.

Regards,

Patrick
Old 10-29-2014, 12:44 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I have tried above said software and all test are ok! But I am not sure this is because of running these softwares and tests or somewhat other. Because I am using chrome when I am facing BSOD and after submitting post on this forum I didn't used it very much.

Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Umar
Closed Thread