I am currently having intermittent BSOD issues once every couple of days. Recently formatted PC due to issues with USB 3 controller and the format did the trick; however now i get the BSOD. System can be under load or idle with no set trigger. I ran the Driver Verifier and the BSOD occurred after a couple of seconds (have attached .dmp).
Any help would be appreciated as my wife works from home and needs the PC. I have attached a perfmon report, jcgriff file and dmp. My system is as follows:
- OS - Windows 7 x64
- Original OS - win 7
- full retail version
- Age of system (hardware) - 8 mths
- Age of OS installation - Re-installed 7 days ago (full format).
- CPU - intel i7-3770 3.4ghz
- Video Card - AMD Radeon HD 6800
- MotherBoard - gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h
- Power Supply - Corsair 650w
- System Manufacturer - N/A Component build at shop
I would really appreciate any help or advice.