Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

IBM Thinkcentre s50 8184 help!!!

This is a discussion on IBM Thinkcentre s50 8184 help!!! within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have an old IBM Thinkcentre Pentium 4 with Windows XP. Machinetype : 8184 Model : LGM S/N : KDPZF1M

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 06:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have an old IBM Thinkcentre Pentium 4 with Windows XP.

Machinetype : 8184
Model : LGM
S/N : KDPZF1M
MFG Date : 407
Product ID : 010D924

The machine is dead. I used it, shut it down as normal. Next day it was dead. No life at all. Holding the start switch in and there is no power at all. I have changed the power supply. Still the same. The only thing I can hear is when I plug it into the power outlet you can hear a light click or something inside.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ibm Thinkcentre Lenovo Desktop
my Ibm Thinkcentre Lenovo Desktop won't boot up, i also get a message that says no operating system found, help what do i do? Kimmy
kimmy11281961 Windows XP Support 2 11-25-2012 05:27 PM
Problem detecting sata DVD rw on IBM thinkcentre
Hello I'm trying to install my new ihas DVD rw into my IBM thinkcentre mt-m 9210-CTO, but am having problems detecting the drive. I tired placing it on the onboard Sata slot and onto my via vt6421 pci card but neither seem to wanna work. The DVD drive has power as it opens. I tried installing new...
Tomcromp Motherboards, Bios & CPU 23 01-13-2012 07:23 PM
ibm thinkcentre restore
i have a ibm thinkcentre 8189 which i need to do full restore after pressing f11 to access restore partion on hard drive computer just continue normal start up any idea on how to acces restore partition :neutral:
rgarced Hard Drive Support 2 12-04-2011 03:16 PM
OLD IBM Thinkcentre 8131 Video Card
I am working on an IBM Thinkcentre 8131 DUAL BOOT XP/SP3 and UBUNTU 11.04. Trying to add a 6600GT PCI-e x16 Video card. There is no option in BIOS to disable the On-board Video and no jumper. I uninstalled the old driver and the old onboard in device in device mngr. Shut down, installed the...
FORENSICATOR Video Card Support 7 10-02-2011 12:14 PM
ibm ThinkCentre E50 type 8774 audio driver
hi all having a right job getting the sound to work on s ibm type 8774 i have been on ibm website downloaded Realtek AC97 audio driver it installs but i get no sound have tried older ver with no luck. i did download everest home and got a report and it says i have SiS 7012 Audio Device but i have...
chester-lad Driver Support 5 05-03-2011 03:34 PM