Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Crashing without BSoD Please help

This is a discussion on Crashing without BSoD Please help within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, My computer crashes without blue screen or error messages.. This happens whenever I play a game ( Sometimes at

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey,

My computer crashes without blue screen or error messages..
This happens whenever I play a game ( Sometimes at random on youtube vids )
The screen goes blank like its on but there is nothing plugged into it, and the sound still runs for about a minute after the screen goes blank then it crashes.

It happened one day last week and then seemed to stop ( After installing AMD Catalyst Control Center + Drivers ) , and just today it started back up again.

I've already reformated my computer and I'm running out of ideas on what to do.

This is some Info from DXDIAG.. I hope it helps..

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: h8-1021
BIOS: Ver: CHG_7 5.bin vCHG7.05
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8172MB RAM
Page File: 2344MB used, 13998MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Thank you in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip Report.zip (1.04 MB, 51 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GenuineIntel BSOD
Hello, I've been scouring through dumpfiles trying to diagnose the bsod I've been getting ever since installing my new graphics card (Sapphire 7970 Vapor-x) and was hoping somebody else would have a better idea about it than me. To begin with, when I first installed the card, I was getting a...
Stumpedify BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 23 06-21-2013 10:33 PM
BSoD, games crashing, noise through audio
Greetings, For a while now there has been issues while gaming. First, I start to hear clicking/feedback through my headphones. Soon after the frame rate slows way down and the game crashes, though not to desktop--to a black screen with the audio still playing. I always need to use the alt/tab to...
Battlerager BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 06-12-2013 11:38 PM
BSOD - 5yr old dell laptop.
My BSOD started when I installed windows 8 and added 2GB DDR2ram to my previous 2GB ram to total 4GB ram. The BSOD was a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I updated drivers, removing and downloading from manufacturers websites, all the latest drivers. I felt the memory stick or windows 8 not using my 5...
lennonr2 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 05-05-2013 08:36 PM
Apps crashing when opened, keep getting bsod
My computer was running a bit slow yesterday. Thinking it might be a virus I ran a virus scan using malwarebytes. About halfway through the scan my computer crashed with a bsod. Right before I went to sleep I tried running another virus scan and let it run through the night. I woke up today to see...
Flame48 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 06-25-2012 09:30 PM
BSOD System Crashing Help
Dear Community, I recently began experiencing BSOD within 10-15 minutes of having Windows loaded up. PC Specs are below: HP IQ775 Originally came with 2GB (Pc25300 memory), and I just upgraded to 4GB (Pc25300) Originally came with OEM Vista 32-bit, and I just upgraded to Full retail...
mendocinographi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 09-29-2011 09:42 AM