Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Crash, Black Screen sometimes purple and green screen

This is a discussion on Crash, Black Screen sometimes purple and green screen within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I know this isnt technically a BSOD, but its still a crash, my laptop crashes each time I play

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello, I know this isnt technically a BSOD, but its still a crash, my laptop crashes each time I play games. The crash happens in 3 different forms, sometimes the screen goes weird and then two bands appear, one purple one on top and a whiteish one on bottom, the whiteish band slowly turns green until it completly turns green. The other variants are black screens, but in one form it beeps 3 times after the crash, in the other it doesnt. I tested to see if the laptop would crash with war thunder, I got through the entire menu and to flight test, my plane was in the landing strip, for about 20 seconds, as soon as I pressed the "w" key, the crash happened, it was the purple with green one. I would also like to say that yesterday there were no crashes whatsoever, they just started today. I have a cooler under my laptop at all times. Oh and also, I took the battery out and pressed the power button, then I played an entire match of insurgency without a crash, but then I connected my head set and cooler to the USB ports and it crashed shortly after, dont know if coincidence or something to do with the power. Please help, any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
Registered Member

Update to the problem, now each time I want to turn it on it beeps 8 times, its starts off with high pitched beeps and then beeps 8 times with low pitched beeps
Closed Thread