Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Constant ntoskrnl.exe crashes while gaming/watching videos

This is a discussion on Constant ntoskrnl.exe crashes while gaming/watching videos within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I run windows 7 64-bit that was bought retail and put on by a friend who built my pc. hardware

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

I run windows 7 64-bit that was bought retail and put on by a friend who built my pc.
hardware approximately 4 years old
reformatted one of my HD's but never reinstalled the OS

intel(r) core(tm) i7-2600k @ 3.40 GHz
Nvidia geforce gtx 660ti
P8Z69-V GEN3 motherboard
lsp ultra 750 watt power supply

Was a custom build. Ever since I updated to the most recent graphics driver i have been experiencing BSOD crashes. I rolled back and it still happens and other forum suggested it was a motion joy driver but I removed it and I have still BSOD a record 7 times today and I don't know what else I can do.
I have run memtest in every mobo slot and each stick of ram and they are all good. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PerfmonOutput.zip (157.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: zip SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip (2.56 MB, 321 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2015, 11:21 PM   #2
Registered Member

Don't see a edit button Dx but the driver that some other people say is causing the problem is MijXfilt.sys
I have deleted all its locations except a few that I find in regedit.exe when I search for it and it won't let me delete those ones. If that driver is indeed the problem I have no idea short of a reformat that would get rid of it.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:21 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Deleting it will just recreate it if the software is present. It's garbage software by the way, if you couldn't tell already. Absolutely terrible development.

Rename it from .sys to .old, I am pretty sure it's located in the standard drivers path - C:\Windows\System32\Drivers

and restart.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Constant game crashes on XP pro
Howdy there. So I guess the computer basics to start: Asus p5n-D mobo core 2 duo 2.something ghz processor 2x evga 9600 gt in sli mode 2gb ram Not sure what else to tell ya bout it. Anyways, here's my problem. Playing starcraft 2, I will randomly get a crash that looks like this: ...
hydrokarbon RAM and Power Supply Support 7 02-04-2011 03:30 AM
[SOLVED] Firefox crashes when seeking online videos like youtube...
hi whenever I'm seeking an online video like in Youtube or Vevo,Firefox crashes and I can't watch online videos anymore.I've reinstalled firefox and flash player plugin but nothing's changed.what should I do??? :4-dontkno Firefox version: 3.6.13 flash player plugin version: 10.1.102.64
khashayaar Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 4 02-03-2011 04:59 AM
Constant game crashes on XP pro
Howdy there. So I guess the computer basics to start: Asus p5n-D mobo core 2 duo 2.something ghz processor 2x evga 9600 gt in sli mode 2gb ram Not sure what else to tell ya bout it. Anyways, here's my problem. Playing starcraft 2, I will randomly get a crash that looks like this: ...
hydrokarbon Windows XP Support 1 02-02-2011 09:25 AM
Constant white-screen crashes
For some time now I have been having random white screen crashes on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It used to just happen periodically, usually while running multiple programs or while running programs like photoshop or illustrator for relatively long periods of time. I have had XP Vista and 7...
Twaffle Laptop Support 9 01-13-2011 02:21 PM
Constant white-screen crashes
For some time now I have been having random white screen crashes on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It used to just happen periodically, usually while running multiple programs or while running programs like photoshop or illustrator for relatively long periods of time. I have had XP Vista and 7 all...
Twaffle Windows XP Support 1 01-13-2011 12:42 PM