Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Computer shut down crash when playing games

This is a discussion on Computer shut down crash when playing games within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but im brand new here, When im playing

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but im brand new here,

When im playing games like Battlefield 3 MW3 and Arma 2:CO any any high end game my game crashes, it didnt do this a couple weeks ago.

If theres any information i need to provide further please tell me how and i will thanks :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
TSF Registered Member

Basic System information will help slove the problem

Model
Processor (CPU)
Memory (RAM)
Video card

How-to: Click the Start button , click Control Panel, click System and Maintenance(or system), and then click System.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blue screen and slowdowns.
My laptop just crashes randomly when I'm using it. It's frustrating, and it costs me a lot of time. When it's booting my keyboard becomes unresponsive so I have to wait for the countdown to run out (can't just hit enter into boot normally). Sorry for requesting help as this is my first post, but...
zRebellion BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 06-05-2012 10:15 PM
Computer freezing when watching video or playing games
I'm at my wits end. A few months ago I started having issues where my computer would freeze hard, mouse frozen, Ctrl-Alt-Del does nothing and the sound playing the last second of sound in extreme slow-mo that loops after about 10 seconds. Nothing can be done beside hard power off and restart. ...
ShokaWindrunner Sound Cards 1 05-14-2012 05:35 PM
Computer shutting off when playing high graphical games
Been driving me nuts past couple weeks, really hoping I can get it fixed by the time Portal 2 comes out. Whenever I play high graphical games such as Half Life 2, Portal, Borderlands, or even the Magicka demo (not just Source games) my computer shuts off after around 10-15 minutes of playtime....
Ninjarooster PC Gaming Support 8 04-24-2011 02:01 PM
[SOLVED] Computer crashes while playing games...
So, I know this thread is everywhere but I can't find anything here or on Google pertaining to my specific problem. I can play any game at any settings and my computer is fine. Temps are where they should be, too. Now, when I try to play cs 1.6, it shuts off and crashes my computer, with the...
xg3nx PC Gaming Support 0 03-11-2011 06:01 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM