Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

Chrome start and crash, causing BSOD (WIN 7 64bit)

This is a discussion on Chrome start and crash, causing BSOD (WIN 7 64bit) within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have just had my Windows 7 64 bit BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). I used chrome yesterday morning,

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 08:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I have just had my Windows 7 64 bit BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).

I used chrome yesterday morning, the 1st time, it was fine for about 30 mins, then crashed, I had the laptop restarted. The 2nd time, it crashed right after i started and turned to blue screen error, same as the 3rd time. This is my .dmp files. Maybe someone can analyse it and find the faulty driver or something?

Thanks very much, in advance,
Kiet.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Minidump.rar (79.0 KB, 28 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows 7 Pro 64bit BSOD on start up (bug check: 0x000000f4)
hi, recently my computer keep BSOD on start up (not every time) which it nvr happen before. i have a blue screen viewer checker and this is the error i get Dump File 041914-23524-01.dmp Crash Time 4/19/2014 12:10:13 PM Bug Check String ...
-shin- BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 04-19-2014 03:19 AM
Buying advice for new laptop please
I am looking to buy a new laptop for my programming major at university. Thus, it has to be a very robust machine, with adequate cooling, 1920x1080 resolution and easy maintenance (easy to add and remove SATA II hdds). Which brand should I get? Please help me decide from this list: ALTERNATE ...
12311 Laptop Support 13 10-22-2013 09:34 AM
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM