09-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Join Date: Sep 2011
OS: Windows 7
Recently I've been getting tons of BSOD's and after I get them my computer won't restart, and when I try to boot it my power light comes on, but no beeps or checks happen and it doesn't boot. After unplugging everything it sometimes boots again, but not every time.
· OS - Windows 7
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Yes
· Age of system (hardware) 1 year
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No
· CPU AMD Anthlon II X3 425
· Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 9200
· MotherBoard ?
· Power Supply - brand & wattage ?