This is the information for which you asked in 'BSOD Posting Instructions':-
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120830-0334)
· x86 (32-bit)
· What was original installed OS on system?
- Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
- Retailed Version
· Age of system (hardware)
- 8 months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
- Age:20 days, Yes I have re-installed the OS (2-3 times).
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
· Video Card
- Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, Display Memory: 782 MB, Dedicated Memory: 32 MB, Shared Memory: 750 MB
- Gigabyte G41MT-S2P
· Power Supply
- INTEX CPU and Wattage - 400 W
· System Manufacturer
- Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
· Exact model number
Please help by replying ASAP.
E-mail: ** REMOVED **