Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

BSOD every 60-90 minutes then computer reboots -Work PC-

This is a discussion on BSOD every 60-90 minutes then computer reboots -Work PC- within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, name is Jesse i work at a Lighting retail store and although i am not the most computer savy,

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello, name is Jesse i work at a Lighting retail store and although i am not the most computer savy, i am the most computer savy employee, My boss bought a refurbished PC at future|Shop for our store, and every 60-90 minutes we get a BSOD and it reboots... here is the info i have...

-Windows 7 Professional
-64bit
-came pre-installed on PC
-Refurbished PC bought from FutureShop
-As far as i'm aware Win7Prof was always on this PC
-not known age, purchased from Futureshop 2 months ago, this started happening 2 weeks ago.
-Have not re-installed Windows.
-processor intel core 2 quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
-RAM = 4.00GB
-Dell Optiplex 722

here are the two zipped files required

Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2.zip

jesse-report.zip

thank you for all your help, it is greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Registered Member

bump it up
Old 11-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #3
Registered Member

bump it up yet again... anyone can help? other questions posted after mine have been solved...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
Registered Member

Well thanks for all your help everyone, greatly appreciated. i guess i'll go elsewhere... if i've done something wrong or misread the instructions for posting someone could have had the decency to take 10seconds out of their busy life and maybe tell me what i didn't do so i can fix the problem. but i guess you guys are just too good for that. i'll make sure to spread the word about my experience on techsupportforum.com
Old 11-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #5
Registered Member

OS: Windows 7 Home 64-bit SP1, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, Chromium OS

Everyone on the support team here is specialized from what I've observed, and it could be that the members that specialize in BSOD repair are working on other people's issues and just haven't had a chance to look into yours yet. Threatening to "spread the word" about not getting an immediate response to a request for free support doesn't seem like the best way to get them engaged.

I apologize, I would not be able to tell much from your logs personally, so troubleshooting the issue is out of my realm of expertise. However, many stores have a return policy. It sounds the company you work for recently purchased the computer (within the last 3 months). The retailer may still work with you on getting it repaired or replaced based on their policy. Have you tried contacting them?
Closed Thread