Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

This is a discussion on BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe. within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. This is not the first time I've had a bsod. But this computer is the only computer where i have

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

This is not the first time I've had a bsod. But this computer is the only computer where i have gotten 'ntoskrnl.exe' as a cause. Which from reading online is i guess some sort of default when no certain cause can be found without being found manually. Which is what i do not know what to do. I really hope someone can help me out here.

when my pc crashed i was waiting in character select of GW2, i was on that screen for about 10 mins or so. this is the first time I have even gotten a bsod during any time of game play, the game did just update upon start up.

the only software i have recently installed is mcafee. my most recent updates would be toshiba qosmio bios update, gw2, and mcafee update.
Attached Files
File Type: rar shaygfx.dump.rar (17.0 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Please follow the https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html to provide us with the full crash reports. .dmps are helpful, but often the other reports can help further by allowing us to give specific troubleshooting steps.

-----
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] help!!!! guy gone crazy with bluscreans!!!:@:@
i have an intel dh55hc motherboard in my pc i built my pc during summertime and at that time i got the patriot ram ... the whole stock had problems .. (they work with onestick bt the pc wont boot with 2 sticks) so i had a stick of 2gigs of that ram .. then i upgraded it with a kingston ram ..and...
avok95 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 21 11-17-2013 06:14 AM
Blue screen and slowdowns.
My laptop just crashes randomly when I'm using it. It's frustrating, and it costs me a lot of time. When it's booting my keyboard becomes unresponsive so I have to wait for the countdown to run out (can't just hit enter into boot normally). Sorry for requesting help as this is my first post, but...
zRebellion BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 06-05-2012 10:15 PM
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM
[SOLVED] different bsod on every bsod
I have been getting bsod everyday with different ones for atleast a year ive been trying to fix it but can't seem to get it fixed. ive downloaded all up to date driver and replaced almost all of my hardware and i still have no idea what is causing it. I have a list of mini dumps if that will help.
Aleric204 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 02-25-2012 07:57 AM
BSOD on win7
Hi I have been suffering from this problem for 3 months and I hope to find a solution here. OS: win 7 x64 bit age of system (hardware): 3 years CPU: intel core 2 due 3gz/6 mb cash VGA: ATI 5750 gigabyte Motherboard: gigabyte p45 DDR3 Power Supply: FSP saga +450 wtt I've attached the...
D I M M U 666 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 01-19-2012 05:12 PM